• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Re: Possible Game Reveal? (CoroCoro Sep 2012)

I really hope its Mystery Dungeon 3, but for some reason it could also look like some sequel or extra of Rumble, but that's just because they're all pretty small to me :eek:

The new game being in 3D and using the Pokédex 3D models gives me hope for the main series 3DS titles.

A new Mystery Dungeon game sounds really cool and the images look pretty nice. I'm kind of glad that it's just one game instead of two like with most of the other Mystery Dungeon games. Keeping the spin-off games to one version makes a bit more sense to me. I enjoyed playing through the other Mystery Dungeon games, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one whenever it comes out in the U.S. Plus, this does make me hope that they'll make a new Pokemon Ranger game in this generation, especially when I wasn't expecting a new Mystery Dungeon game in this generation.

Great news!

The graphics of this new game looks very well.

Hopefully we will get more informations soon.

I would like to have an early international Release Date for this game.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

Wait...no... is it... is this real life? My favourite spin-off series is finally getting a sequel... on a new freaking graphical engine no less?

ALL OF MY MONEY

Gotta love it when I'm wrong. Ever since the release of Black and White Nintendo just doesn't stop surprising, in a very positive sense. I predicted another PokePark, and we're getting a new Mystery Dungeon instead... New engine was everything I wanted from the new MD game, seeing as everything else (gameplay, music, plot etc.) is pretty much perfect as it is. A little disappointed that there are only 5 starters, but hey, the new engine will probably be more than worth it. Everything else (AR scanning for new dungeons? hell yes) is just an icing on the top.

Looks like my 3DS purchase will come a much earlier than I predicted~

The game names are badass.
Shame it wasn't related to the old Colosseum/XD, but Mystery Dungeon is cool too. Though I'm a little bleh they're not using sprites any-more.

I just hope it isn't on 3DS like poke rumble 2 cuz I won't be able to get it. :(
Edit: IT IS!!!!!!1!!
:banghead:
That's just stupid.

I just hope it isn't on 3DS like poke rumble 2 cuz I won't be able to get it. :(
Edit: IT IS!!!!!!1!!
:banghead:
That's just stupid.
I know, companies making games for Nintendo's latest console, which has been out for over a year and has been far in the lead in the weekly Japanese sales charts since last Christmas is incredibly stupid.

To quote M. Bison: YES!!! YES!!!

I've been waiting over 3 years for this game, a really LONG time for Nintendo to make a new Mystery Dungeon game after the WiiWare games never came out in the US.

Yes. Sort of hoping for Stadium 3, but this is fine too. I've been waiting for MD3 for a long time now.

EDIT: This looks awesome. It's like its half MD, half 3D battling games. I'm glad they're just doing the one game as well.

Last edited:

So it's confirmed to be a new Mystery Dungeon game? Let's see how much western critics will pan it this time once it's out in the U.S.

I hope the Musketeers play the role of over-enthusiastic bad guys.

Always thought a Mysterious Dungeon game with them, where they purposefully keep everyone in the dark about the existence of humans while basically resorting to tyranny to keep Pokemon from traveling to other lands, would be a pretty nifty plot. Either way, I hope they finally shed some light on the exact nature of humans in the MD-verse now that we have Pokemon whose whole MO is being a specieist.

(or make this my idea of Mysterious Dungeon being the alternate-timeline split of Black and White where N succeeds in his quest)

Sigh, this generation will never get a battle sim, will it?

Oh another PMD game, yeah cool beans. I suppose Ranger's up next...

@Flare Blitz; Hey, you gotta be patient for the battle sim. D: If it's gonna be like PBR, it can't make the same mistake PBR had (being released too early). Maybe on the Wii U we'll see a battle sim.

But a new Mystery Dungeon! Slightly disappoint at being forced to play Pikachu. We get it, he's the series mascot. D8; I love you Pikachu, but you were front and center in the PokePark games, too. Mystery Dungeon shouldn't do that. "OTL There had better be a brilliantly wonderful story to make up for this. If I can't play as whoever I want, seriously...

I never played a Mystery Dungeon game, so I didn't quite understand the fascination, but hey, it's always a joy to know that there's a sequel to a knowingly great spin-off.

Thanks for reading.

Oh i didn't know it was out already, but thank you for letting me know Eitarou :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom