• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: PMD: Night of the Red Moon (PG)

:banana: Take THAT Darkrai! Another good chapter. Soon, it will be over though. :( Oh well. You've done a good job with this, IMO.

That's a great ending! Be sure to post the epilogue soon!

An Aipom is wondering through a dense forest looking really lost and scared. He looks around jumping at even the smallest sound. Aipom is really starting to wish he stayed near the nest like his mother said. Aipom then finds an apple tree. Feeling hungry he climbs up and begins to pick one but then a swarm of Beedrill appear. Aipom is now really sacred realising he must be invading their territory. Aipom screams as the Beedrill charge at him but then were stopped cold by a Thunderbolt attack.

Aipom looks in the direction it came from and sees a Pikachu and a Chimchar. It’s Team Firestorm!

“Yay I’m saved!” Aipom cries happily.

The Beedrill angrily charge at Chloe but Chimchar backs her up with Flamethrower wiping most of them out while the others flee.

Chloe smirks.

Well that should teach them to keep a lid on their temper.” She says giggling.

Chimchar looks up at Aipom.

“It’s ok you can come down now.”

Aipom nods and climbs down.

“Thank you very much.”

Chloe smiles,

“Hey it’s what we do now let’s go your mother’s waiting at the Guild she’s worried sick about you.”

Aipom sighs knowing he was gonna get an earful from her for wondering off but nods.

“Ok.”

It’s now evening and Chloe is looking around for Chimchar then sees Marill and his little brother.

“Hey have you two seen Chimchar anywhere?” She asks.

Marill nods and points down the path,

“We saw him head for that memorial thing.” He says.

Chloe smiles sadly.

“Ok thanks.”

Chloe starts heading down thinking. It’s already been over a month since they defeated Darkrai for a second time. But getting back to their daily lives hasn’t been easy especially for Chimchar who sadly lost his father in the process. The poor Pokémon still wakes up screaming at night of course Chloe is always there to cheer him up. Some days Chimchar is…or at least tries to be his usual upbeat and peppy self. But other days he is extremely depressed, moody and sometimes even ends up bursting into tears.

He even lashed out at Chloe once shortly after returning home which didn’t help his mood. But of course by the end of the day the two made up and all was well. As well as can be expected anyway, things were getting a little better now though.

Chloe finally arrives at the memorial. Chloe Chimchar and the Guild members made this the day after they came home. Chloe could still remember their shocked yet happy faces when she and Chimchar announced their new relationship status. Sunflora was literally screaming almost as loud as Loudred and Chloe found that to be an accomplishment. Bidoof was blubbering like he always does when he’s happy for them. Chatot wasn’t sure of what to make of it at first but Wigglytuff convinced him to let them make their own choices.

Chloe walks up to Chimchar cautiously hoping not to catch him in one of his now infamous bad moods.

“Hey Chimchar you ok?” She asks.

Chimchar looks up.

“Oh hi Chloe”

Chloe sits down with him.

“Hey Chimchar I know it’s hard but you need to try and move on”

Chimchar nods.

“I know. I’m trying really I am but…it’s not really an easy thing to move from.”

Chloe smiles,

“I can understand that just try and think about what we have to look forward to. Like exploring new lands and making new discoveries”

Chimchar smiles back.

“Yeah thanks Chloe.”

Chloe giggles.

“No problem well I better get back to the bluff and make preparations for tomorrow. You coming?”

Chimchar nods.

“Yeah in a sec I just need a minute.

Chloe smiles,

“Sure”

Chloe gives Chimchar a peck on the cheek then heads back to Treasure Town. Chimchar gazes back at the memorial.

“Thank you Dad please watch over me and Chloe…I love you”

The End

*Claps* That was good. I'll be waiting for your next fanfic.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom