• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: The Academy for Developing Rescue Teams (ADRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: I understand what you mean.

OoC: What is RobotBoy?

OOC: Oh fudge buckets! that's what I get for trying to RP with two characters at once :p

OoC: Which RP do you use it in?

OOC: Fun..

IC: "We should probably do something about this tomorrow.." Synthesis murmured. "We can't stay up too long thinking about this.."

"I might tidy up the mess in our room a bit before we go to bed.." Synthesis trailed off. "It's so dirty, and I hate that."

Sy smiles and walks over to the mess.

"Ok let me give you a hand."

"Thanks!" Synthesis said, smiling. With the help of Sy, the entire mess was nearly gone in a few minutes. "That helped a lot! Thanks!"

OOC: i read to the part where Alakazam told me, synthesis and sy said what happened to ASL

OOC: After that, we went back to our dorm, found they were messed up, blamed Alakazam, then went to bed.

OOC: kk. and Green, do u mind if i take control of the teacher in our next class, i thought of something....

Spear was sleeping in his nest on the roof when he woke up. He looked down and figured everyone else was asleep, so he just went back to sleep.

OOC: and I thought he didnt do it, I used my nose and such to figure out it couldn't have been. Oh, and post your species before you post. I'm vulpix

Frustrated that no one would listen to him, Thespia stormed off to bed. If no one believed his keen nose and awesome sense of deduction, fine. It was their fault. He slid into his lava pool, and fell soundly asleep, scoffing at the Mew who still hadnt woken up.

OOC: You may certainly do so.

OOC:hmm....

The alakazam from Spear the spearows first class was sitting at home. He was staring at a photo album, an old one. A single tear was forming on the Alakazams eye. "Its been so long, those kids deserve to know," He said to himself. In one picture an Abra,riolu and Bonsly were smiling. in another, they were with a group of pokemon. As Alakazam neared the end of the book, there was one last picture. The date was 4-23-2004. There stood An alakazam, lucario and Sudowoodo. "The day of the accident, the day we met Spear". just then he closed his eyes and opened a telepathic link. <spear, Synthesis, sy? if you can hear me, think and i can hear it>

Spear shot up as he heard the voice.<Hello?>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom