• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: The Academy for Developing Rescue Teams (ADRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Yes, Alakazam. We can hear you perfectly well. Thank you for bestowing that important information on us.> he thought respectfully.

Sy looked around.

"Ok Synthesis seems to have heared that too so atleast I'm not going crazy"

"Didn't you know that Alakazam can communicate through Telepathy?" Synthesis questioned. "It's a well-known fact that all Psychic and many Ghost type Pokémon can do so."

Thespia snorted loudly and rolled over in his pool, his sleep undisturbed and peaceful.

<I need to tell you guys something, you remember how I said that ASL died, well, one survived. Me> Alakazam said.

<No way!> Synthesis screamed inside his mind, the stopped. He thought that Alakazam winced when he heard it.

Sy looked amazed too.

<Wow you were part of that rescue team? amazing...I'm really sorry about what happened.>

<How did you manage to survive the crushing rocks?> Synthesis questioned. <How could you escape without being harmed?>

Viviana had picked up her dorm slightly before going to bed, slithering into her pond-bed. Sighing, she slowly fell asleep, catching part of the mind-conversation.

Rocks? What's going on? Why are you guys in my head? THIS IS SO AWESOME! Viviana's spirit said, dancing around. Her presence was like a dancing girl, whisking to and fro happily.

<Viviana?> Synthesis questioned. <What are you doing in our minds? How did you get into our "secret" conversation?>

Pom woke with a start. She had left lessons early, feeling unwell. She had been sent to the academy nurse, who had sent her to bed in the medical room.

"Huh? What's happening? Where am I?" Pom moaned out loud. She had a huge headache. And it sounded like there was some sort of...conversation in her mind?

Rocks? What's going on? Why are you guys in my head? THIS IS SO AWESOME!

"Shut up, Viviana!" Pom groaned. But Viviana was nowhere in sight. Viviana's voice had been in her head.

What's going on? What's happening? Why is there an arguement in my head? And how long have I been asleep for? One hour? Two? Three? A...day?

OOC:pom and viviana couldnt hear it, alakkazam sent a direct link

<I will explain all tomarrow, right now i need to do something> alakazam said. His voice faded towards the end.

<Goodbye, Alakazam.> Synthesis thought quietly. <Goodbye, everyone else. But wait..Pom? Where have you been today? I haven't seen you in a while..>

As the conversation briefly ended, Synthesis glanced at Sy. "I'm not sure that I'd like to try doing that again." he moaned. "It gave me a horrible headache."

Thespia yawned and rolled over, still unaware that anything was going on...

OOC: Grr, i hate oneliners, but theres not much I can do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom