• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: The Academy for Developing Rescue Teams (ADRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: lol thanks

Thespia woke up, relieved that nothing special had happened that night... He padded over to the breakfast bar, (which was built into everyone's room to ensure they had food they liked) grabbed some meat, and started eating.

OOC: lol no problem

Sy stretches then gets an apple from the breakfast bar.

After the nights events, spear couldn't sleep. So when morning rose he walked to the breakfast bar and got some cooked caterpie, his favorite.

Thespia walked out into the hall, munching on his last bit of meat as he went to Synthesis and Sy's room. He knocked on the door. "Synthesis? Sy? You guys there?"

OOC:since there not online anymore, i have a room to myself!!! :) (that i know of)

Spear heard knocking next door and he walked out. "Hi thespia and Sy, have you seen my room mates? i had the room to myself last night. If they dont return im making a huge remodel," Spear exclaimed.

Thespia looked sadly to his room. "My roommate is just sitting there asleep. I wish I could cover the whole floor with lava, but theres always the chance it'll wake up..." He sighed and tackled Synthesis. "Wake up! Quit synthesizing and play!" This was another one of his tricks. He didnt want to play. Everyone was having a good time but him. He wished he could just die...

Thespia sighed inwardly. "yup..." He trailed off, letting his depression eek out, as a cry for help.

Sy noticed this and looked concerned.

"Hey are you ok? What's wrong?"

Thespia looked up and shook his head."N- nothing! I'm fine!" To get off the subject, he tackled Sy next.

"Haha you two are hilarious!" Spear taunted from a few feet away,.

Sy giggled.

"Yeah maybe we are Oh we should cheak are schedules and see what's on today"

"Oh ya!" Spear yelled. He pulled his schedule out of his bag. "Items 103, hmmm" Spear said.

Yawning, Viviana woke up with a bright smile, humming happily. She swam up to the surface of her pond-bed and slithered outside, making sure to grab her bag. Pulling out her schedule, she checked which class she would have first.

"Let's see... I'll have... Health 102..." Viviana murmured to herself, smiling happily. Putting her schedule away, she spotted Thespia, Sy, and that Spearow from the first day... Spear, that was his name! Slithering over to them, she put on a bright smile.

"Hi guys! What're you doing?" she asked them, having forgotten about the events of the previous night.

Sy smiled.

"Oh just getting ready for the first period. I've got Teamwork 101 and if what Thespia says is true and I'm positive it is I'm be a total nervous wreck by the end."

"Well, item 104 starts in five minutes so im off, see you guys after class!" Spear yelled. He took off down the hall and to the classroom. Looking inside he saw the teacher wasn't an alakazam, but a Wigglytuff. A girl Wigglytuff. "Ah hello my young student, pick a seat, times awaistin," she said, sounding to cheerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom