• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: The Futuristic Vision *Start Up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score
PMD: The Futuristic Vision

In the 20th century of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon world's existence technology and social living has advanced incredibly. Although...advancement has its negatives...

A futuristic organization has traveled back from their time to the current (The year is 2010.) All of their members and leaders are androids: computerized beings, and in this case, Pokémon. They are completely made from metal, plastic, motors, and processors located around their bodies. Their origin is unknown. The Futuristic organization has taken over the Metal Tower in Silver City. Metal tower is its iconic symbol. After the takeover, the Senate and President agreed to hold Dialga and Celebi entirely responsible for the organization's appearances.

(Here is where we start. Please introduce your character in a fairly long post. Apollo’s Caterpie and I have the right to say that your post is too short. Your posts can never be too long.

Forest sat behind an interrogation table in Silver City’s police station. He drummed his fingers against the table, passing time by. Forest had never interrogated another Pokémon before, and had never planned to. His forehead was sweating from pressure.

A Magnemite police officer walked into the room. “Sir, the suspects have arrived. “Should they be interrogated now?”

Forest’s eyes nervously darted around the walls of the room. “Um…sure…”

The Magnemite police officer nodded, and walked out of the room. He led one of the suspects to the interrogation room that Forest was in.

(That’s about the amount that I need. Remember, you’re at the police station being interrogated. The first poster can be the character that is interrogated by Forest. If not, please put that in ‘OOC:’. If you have any questions, please PM Knight of Days, or Apollo’s Caterpie. If any of you are interested in a Conversational Thread for this RPG, please PM Me about that too. I have made a Directory for all of the threads that associate with this RPG, also.)

Directory:

-Conversational Thread [Coming Soon...] (If anyone would like one, that is.)

-Questions, Comments, or Suggestions (Apollo's Caterpie, Knight of Days)

Happy Roleplaying,

_Knight of Days

The Magnemite returned, shoving a mass of dark colours into the room with an electric bolt. The mass turned its head to Forest, revealing itself to be a Scizor, wearing a shirt, leather jacket, jeans and a shredded scarf. The Scizor pushed himself up onto his feet and brushed himself down with the top halves of his claws.

He sat down, but held up a claw to show that he didn't want Forest to talk to him just yet. He pulled a rag from his jacket pocket and started to polish the claw with it. The effort he put into polishing the claw caused the rag to make squeaking noises. Then, he put the rag back and placed his legs, crossed, onto the table.

"I'm Zane Harrison Steel. Nice to meet ya," he smiled, holding out the polished claw for Forest to shake.

Forest looked to Zane, and then to his claw. He shook it, careful not to make any smudges on it. "Hello. I am Forest Jones," he introduced.

"So...I would like to know a few things...," Forest started. "Um...-" Sweat slid down Forest's forehead. "Have you ever seen a member of the organization?"

---------------

Three Magnemite threw all of the suspects into cells, and locked the doors. Magnezone floated over to them after the Magnemite had left.

"No Aipom business around here, or I'm putting you on trial right away," he said, calmly but loudly. He floated out of the room, and shut the coded and locked door behind him.

After being unceremoniously shoved into his cell, Missingno changes into a block of pixels, and realizes that it can easily slip through the bars, having no thickness.
"Um, Mr. Magnemite? I can slip through these really easily. Also, I can teleport, so..." He says naively. "I can just not do that, though. Oh, and sometimes I change into a ghost, too.

The Magnemite put series of locks on. "You may not use your abilities or attacks now. He floated away.

Pixie was tapping her paws on the bars and watched the Magnemite. I'm not guilty! she thought.

Last edited:
OOC: Um...Pema...could you make that post a little longer? At least four lines, please.

Zane considered his answer for a moment. It would be a lot easier to keep it short and simple by just saying that he hadn't seen a member of the organization, but that would probably make him seem more of a suspect in the eyes of his prosecuter.

"How would I know if I had seen one? What would I be looking for? How could I distinguish one of these creatures from a regular member of society? I still don't know any of these things, so no, it is highly likely that I haven't seen a member of this so called 'organization'," he explained, trying not to break eye contact with the Grovyle across the desk.

"Alright....did you...erm...," Forest was sweating even more. "Erm...have you ever been part of a police organized...erm...investigation?" he asked.

"Okay, thanks!" Missingno says to the magnemite, before turning into a block of pixels.
"Hey, what's your name?" He says to pixie, leaning half his body out of the cell, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he can easily slip through the bars.
"I'm missingno!"
"

"Hi I'm Pixie," she said, waving and smiling. "This here is my friend, Blaze," she continued.

"Hi," said Blaze, timidly.

Nathan got shoved into the same room as he others. "Hey!" He shouted trying to focus himself. He was trying to focus his mind to use confusion on the guards so they would open the doors. "Confusion!" He shouted attempting to confuse the magnemite guards.

The Magnemite turned around, and zapped Nathan together. "Psychic attacks don't effect Metal. Should've learned that in school, kid," one of the Magnemite said, closing a metal case around Nathan's cell.

---------------

A metal, humanoid hand clunked against a brushed steel table. With the screech of the two metals scraping into each other, silence was established.

A large and shadowy figure stood behind the half-metal Pokémon before the androids.

Zane suddenly became a lot more interested in what the Grovyle was saying to him, and became less interested in trying to psyche him out. He took his legs down, off from the table, and sat properly in the chair, interlocking his claws and resting his head on top of them.

"I would hazard a guess that you're looking for some help in this investigation. Why didn't you say so, dude, you didn't have to arrest me. I'm in," Zane replied, nodding, spitting on his polished claw and holding it out for Grovyle to shake it.

"...We weren't sure if you were part of the alien organization or not. But, alright..," Forest said, hesitantly spitting on his hand and shaking Zane's.

"If only I was a Gallade... I do have a Dawn Stone which is for when I turn into Kirlia..." Nathan muttered while getting locked in his cage.

OOC: I officially claim this RPG dead. Sucker number 5 of the 5 RPGs I've ever made. Nice try, though...

((OOC: It's not dead, it's just a slow starter since you've restricted your RPers movements. Wait until you release them from prison, then it'll get going.))

"So, Leafy-boy. Shall I get going back to my cell, or am I free to go now that I've agreed to you're... 'daring' operation?" Zane asked, pushing back his seat and standing up.

OOC: Or people just aren't interested.

"You are free to go, I guess. We'll contact you when we need you," Forest said.

The same questioning process was put through with all of the prisoners. All of them were released from the prison and given $200 each.

One week later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom