• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD The Legend Of The Cresent Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faithful Fresian

Hsppy birthday America
Reaction score
It's dark and all that's visable is a moving blue flame. It seems no one is around but is that really true? Only time will tell

Name: (Any type of name)

Pokémon:

Appearance: (Include bands, ribbons, bows, and scarfs.)

Personality:

Good Or Evill?:

My Pokemon

Name: Aurora

Pokemon:ponyta (shiny)

Appearance: A shiny ponyta with black ribbons in her mane and at the base of her tail

Personality: Somewhat of a cruel pokemon but has a softer side that's difficut to get to

Good Or Evi?: Evil but after awhile slowly begins to see the error in her ways

Rules
1) No godmodding
2) No killing other's pokemon unless you have their permission
3) Have fun

Last edited:
Name: Billy
Species: Loudred
Appearance: Wears a blue button-up shirt.
Personality: He always yells, but is otherwise an affable guy, often giving gifts (Which he often makes long-winded speeches about.)
Good or Evil? Lawful Good

P.S: You spelled 'Crescent' wrong.

Last edited:
(oop thanks for telling me.spelling has never been my strong point)

i'm gonna make the starter on wednesday for anyone who has already joined or is planning on it.i wanted to give it a week for people to join

Name:Symon "Sy"

Pokémon: Riolu

Appearance: wears a pea-green scarf.

Personality: Sy can be abit shy at times but is very loyal and refuses to leave his friends behind. He is also very modest and sensitive. Sy doesn’t anger easily but the easiest way to anger him is to hurt his friends. Sy is extremely trustworthy betrayal is NOT part of his vocabulary. Sy also has a fear of fire due to a traumatic event.

Good Or Evill?: Good

Can you cancel Billy please? I want to play as this guy, but I don't like to multi character.

Name: Nicodemus
Pokemon: Alakazam
Appearance: Wears a labcoat
Personality: A mad scientist. Especially likes to break and burn things using his monkey wrench. He even has a room in his house he keeps filled with junk to destroy.
Alignment: Chaotic Nuetral

sure.i don't mind people changing.sorry i've been really busy so i'vi had a hard time gettan to making)20the starter

Name: Vui

Pokemon: Eevee

Appearance: A Pink Bow, & huge, expressive brown eyes.

Personality: Quick-tempered, but shy, loyal, & a martyr. Vui's parents died in a fire, so she hates it.

Good or evil?: Good.
===
I had this before Symon, so sorry that they're a lot alike.

Name: Synthesis

Pokémon: Chikorita

Appearance: Synthesis is a perfectly normal Chikorita. He wears two bands on his front legs; a white band on his right leg, and a black band on his left.

Personality: Synthesis is quiet, calm, and intelligent. He has strong battle strategies, and makes a great ally due to his friendliness.

Good Or Evil?: Good

I'm just gonna use thespia.

Name: Thespia

Species: Vulpix

Appearance: http://randomash.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/vulpix2.jpg Duh... A vulpix

Physicality: Very strong for such a small pokemon.

Personality: He is very shy, but a very loyal and true friend. If any of his friends are in danger, he will put his life on the line to save them. However, his strong sense of justice can make him a tad bit irritable at times. This justice...ness(?) is accompanied by a fierce temper and the power to back it up.

History: Just a normal wild pokemon.

Family: None that he knows of. Doesn't even remember his parents. Most likely bred and placed in the wild

Friends: None as of yet. He is quite a loner

Mate: Would like one, but it isn't top of his priority list

Good or evil: Strong sense of justice. Very good

Name: Spade

Pokémon: Pikachu

Appearance: Spade is a pure black Pikachu. His brown points are red and his electric sacs are blue. He also has a bushy tail.

Personality: Spade prefers to be by himself than with other Pokemon. He is aggressive and will attack anyone he sees as an enemy. He's mostly nocturnal.

History(Just had to.):Spade was born during the new moon, which is how he got his coloring. He was very angry at his family because they saw him as different. He decided to run away, to live somewhere else. He decided on
New Moon Island, where he lived for a long time.

Good Or Evil?:He's really evil, but he pretends to be good.

not really what i ment and we don't have a ninetails in this rp unless your trying to hit my pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom