• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johto Trainer

Reaction score
Plot
In a world full of pokemon, - all pokemon, and no humans - there are many nice, caring, and generous pokemon. There are also many mean, and rude pokemon that don't care about others. But, there are also evil, and greedy pokemon, with no hearts at all, and all they care about is themselves. Zoroark is one of those evil, and greedy pokemon, along with Zorua, and Gengar. His plan - to steal all valuables, including the Secret Slab, Mystery Part, Ruby orb, Sapphire orb, Adamant orb, and Lustrous orb. With these in his control, he can summon many Legends under his control. With that power, he can wipe out many cities and towns, including Marji city, where you live. But that's not his main objective. His main objective is to use the Ruby and Sapphire orb to control Groudon and Kyogre, to control weather, and use the Lustrous and Adamant orb to control Dialga and Palkia, to control time and space. Why does he want to control those things? If he has control over these, pokemon all over would beg him to stop all mahem. If he has power over that many pokemon, he becomes like a dictator, he would be ruler. When Zoroark successfuly steals the Mystery part, word quickly gets out, and Alakazam, the town elder, orders many rescue and exploration teams to investigate, and capture Zoroark. That's where you come in...

Ok, this is my first RP here on Bulbagarden! Enjoy!

Rules!
1.) No Legendary pokemon. I control them all.
2.) You can be pokemon that were newly announced, but I will control Zoroark (Someone else can be Zorua, if desired)
3.) If you are going to be a new 5th gen. pokemon, then your attacks must make sense! No scratch on a Mijumaru, it has no claws!
4.) You can be fully evolved pokemon, but you can't be to powerful.
5.) You can't control other people's characters
6.) Be realistic during battle scene's! If you were hit by 5 Draco Meteors, you can't possibly be able to battle anymore, unless you resist Dragon.
7.) Try to use proper grammar, please.
8.) Shiny pokemon are allowed, but please don't have a team of all shiny pokemon. Also, if you are a 5th gen. pokemon, you can make up the shiny form, but please try and provide a picture.
9.) No killing without permission.
10.) No flaming, or cussing. Try to limit romance (A small crush is fine, and maybe kissing, nothing inappropiate.)
11.) If you see anything I missed, please notify me.
12.) Put "PMD" somewhere in you post.
13.) Remove the () in your forms!
14.) Have fun!

Forms!
Pokemon Exploration/Rescue Team:
Pokemon: (Pokemon part of your team; only up to 3)
Names: (The name of the pokemon)
Team Name: (The name of your Exploration/ Rescue team)
Team Rank: (The rank of your team; Normal, Bronze, Silver, etc.)
Personality: (Personality of each team member)
Appearance: (Since it's just pokemon, just explain if they wear anything, and if there are any special colors, like being shiny)
History of your team: (Explain recent missions, first mission, special moments, etc.)
Moves: (The attacks of your pokemon)
Comments/ Questions:
Zoroarks Side:
Pokemon: (What pokemon)
Name: (Name of the pokemon)
Personality: (Try for a paragraph)
Appearance: (A picture would work, if shiny explain)
History: (Explain there past, why they might be evil, and why they want to help Zoroark)
Attacks: (Only 4)
Comments/ Questions:

My Forms/ Example Forms:
Pokemon: Mijumaru/ Tsujaata/ Pokabu
Names: Miju/ Jata/ Kabu
Team Name: Team Isshu
Team Rank: Bronze
Personality: Miju is very shy and timid. As a result, she is always alert, and cautious. Jata is very laid back and relaxed. He is always calm whatever the situation. Kabu is always cheerful, and energetic. He's always moving around, looking for fun.
Appearance: Miju wears a light blue scarf, and her ears and fur are light purple instead of blue. Her feet and nose are pink. Jata wears a silver scarf. Kabu wears a green scarf. Pictures!
mijumaru.png

Miju (Except her light blue fur is light purple, and she is wearing a light blue scarf)
pokabu.png

Kabu (Wearing a green scarf)
tsutaaja.png

Jata (Wearing a Silver scar)
Credit to the pictures goes to Arkeis.com!
History of your team: Team Isshu hasn't been on many missions, which is why their rank is only Bronze. Their most recent was a delivery mission, where they had to deliver an oran berry to a nidoran in a dungeon. Their first mission was a rescue mission, to save a Smoochum who got seperated from her parents in a cave. This team isn't as skilled as others, but they can handle a great deal of jobs. When they heard of the news, Kabu was excited, and really wanted his team to be picked for investigating, but Miju was very afraid, but she still wanted to help.
Attacks: Bubble, Water Gun, Aurora Beam, and Growl/ Pound, Bite, Vine Whip, and Razor Leaf/ Fire Fang, Tackle, Ember, and Take Down.
Comments/ Questions:PMD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokemon: Zoroark
Name: Zoroark
Personality: There are only 3 words to describe his personality: Mean, Greedy, and Selfish. He is also very bossy if you get to know him. There is nothing good about this pokemon, he is trying to rule all pokemon! He thinks that he is the best, and nobody can stop him. He wants everything valuable to be his. He's always rude, and is never nice.
Appearance:
zoroark.png

Credit to the picture goes to Arkeis.com!
History: Surprisingly enough, Zoroark wasn't always evil! He use to be part of Team Triplets, but he betrayed them, almost killing his own sister! Even though he wasn't always evil, he was still always a bully. As a kid, he would pick on other kids, even kids that are bigger than him. His ability, Illusion, helped him with that. He got everything he wanted, mostly by force. There was no pokemon meaner. One day, while on a mission, he finally decided to go his own way, and betray his brothers and sister. He found new "minions" and began ploting his evil plan, and was eventually able to get the Mystery Part!
Attacks: Dark Pulse, Night Slash, Payback, and Shadow Ball.
Comments/ Questions: PMD

I will post my Zoroark form later, or tomorrow, along with pictures. Please join!

Last edited:
PMD
Pokemon: Zoura, Zoura, and Zoura
Names: Illusion, Deceit, Cunning
Team Name: Team Triplets
Team Rank: Gold
Personality: Though they were born at exactly the same time, each one is very different. Illusion is the smartest and most strategic, always having an answer to everything. He is also the most friendly. Deceit is very secluded, but also devoted. He isn't very friendly, but will do anything for his siblings. Cunning is the most, well, cunning, and can be untrustworthy at times. She is somewhat friendly, but barely ever trusts her friends, because of one certain mission they once went on. However, they all wish for the oher teams to give them a chance, as no one as trusted them since Zoroark stole the Mystery Part.
Appearance: Each of them wear a crimson scarf covered in small spikes that aid them in physical moves. As a result, there is no way to tell the apart, so you need to distinguish them by personality.
History of your team: These siblings were once actually friends with the very Zoroark they now fight to bring down,and though none of them will EVER mention it, they were actually his younger siblings and used to be on a team with him. One day while exploring, Zoroark betrayed them, nearly killing Cunning and forever deserting them. Their most recent exploration was a large desert, filled with ground types, where they rescued an Aipom.
Moves:
Illusion: Bite, Dark Pulse, Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
Cunning: Psychic, Power Swap, Bite, Shadow Ball
Deceit: Dig, Skill Swap, Bite, Shadow Ball
Comments/ Questions: Once again, PMD
Oh, and technically, Draco Meteor sharply reduces your Sp. Atk, so if you had high Sp. Def you could survive 5 of them.

BTW, good idea for a story, i just hope i'm allowed t use 3 of the pokemon on the "Greedy and heartless" list.

Last edited:
Accepted! But can you lower the team rank to Gold. Master seems kinda overboard for 3 Zorua ;-) Oh, and you're right about Draco Meteor, thanks for correcting me! But you got the point, right? Btw, I love how you connected your team with Zoroark, how about you guys were Quadrooplets (Spelling?) and one of the Zorua went with Zoroark (In the plot, it says Zoroark is accompanied by a Zorua and a Gengar). If you want, you could post a form for that Zorua, but I'm not forcing you to, it's just an idea.

Changed it to Gold. And, in case you want to know, the reason they do so well is because they use Illusion to make themselves look like Entei, Raikou, and Suicune.

PMD. I love PMD RPS!

Pokemon: Totodile/Stunky/Chikarita
Names: Aqua/Miki/Flower
Team Name: Team Jubilee
Team Rank: Silver
Personality: Aqua is friendly and kind, but can have a temper, she also has a habit of biting random objects when overly excited. Miki is shy but sweet when you get to know her, she can be a real stinker though if you hurt someone she cares about or if you insult her for her stench, which is an easy way to get skunked. Flower seems to have multiple personalities, outside a mission she tends to be ditzy and naive to things going on around her but very friendly. On the other hand, during a mission or when something important is happening, she gets a serious, confediant, and often shows strange insight into things.
Appearance: Aqua wears an orange scarf and a scar across her chest. Miki wears a blue scarf and has a scar on her back. Flower wears a green scarf and has a scar on her right shoulder. Flower is shiny
History of your team: These three have been childhood friends and are dedicated to 'protect the smiles of others'. By this they mean their job isn't just to save pokemon, but make sure they're happy as well, always making an effort to cheer people up, even by playing goodnatured pranks, or meanspirited ones on bullies and bad guys. They, like Team Triplets, used to know Zoroark when he wasn't evil, and came to the Triplet's aid when Zoroark betrayed them, helpping them escape but recieving the scars they now wear in the process. This hasn't dampened their happy nature but they still feel there's a way to save Zoroark from his evil path.
Moves: (The attacks of your pokemon)
Aqua: Bubble Beam, Water Gun, Headbutt, and Fury Swipes
Miki: Poison Gas, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, and Iron Tail (and of course she can spray)
Flower: Magical Leaf, Vine Whip, Take Down, Solar Beam

Comments/ Questions: Nice RP idea!

Last edited:
Great! Accepted! I love all these detailed characters! I'll put up pictures and my Zoroark form tomorrow.

Reserve me a spot, too! I'll post my app once I'm home from school XD

Oh by the way Johto Trainer, i might be deleting my role-play Pokemon: The Legendary's Wrath, unless someone posts a sign-up in it soon. Just letting you know.

Pokemon: Riolu and Clefairy
Names: Rio and Cliff
Team Name: Team Moonlight
Team Rank: Normal
Personality: Riolu can be kind and generous. He loves to make friends and can be very impetuosity and silly at times. Although he has a bit of a temper and harbours grudges for long periods of time.

Clefairy is very peacefully and hated violence of all kinds. She strives for peace and love throughout the Pokemon Universe. Although she can be very repititive and annoying at times. Friendship is very important to her.
Appearance: Riolu has a gold band on his wrist that he rarely removes

Clefairy has a small tuft of hair sticking out on her fringe.
History of your team: They are both new to being rescuers and haven't had much experience. Riolu had been trapped in a cave that was dug by a Dugtrio and was left there for a long time, cold, hungry and lonely. Eventually Clefairy saw him and got help from the locals. They had become friends ever since and decided to form a rescue team together.
Moves: Riolu: Blaze Kick, Brick Break, Bullet Punch and Aura Sphere.
Clefairy: Meteor Mash, Protect, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt.
Comments/ Questions: Is it alright if I only have two Pokemon?

I love PMD.

can i reserve a spot?

Of course :) Just post your App. soon please!

Reserve me a spot, too! I'll post my app once I'm home from school XD

Reserve me a spot!

Oh by the way Johto Trainer, i might be deleting my role-play Pokemon: The Legendary's Wrath, unless someone posts a sign-up in it soon. Just letting you know.

That's ok, ZZ. But I think it was a great plot. I'm surprised nobody joined but me :(

Pokemon: Riolu and Clefairy
Names: Rio and Cliff
Team Name: Team Moonlight
Personality: Riolu can be kind and generous. He loves to make friends and can be very impetuosity and silly at times. Although he has a bit of a temper and harbours grudges for long periods of time.

Clefairy is very peacefully and hated violence of all kinds. She strives for peace and love throughout the Pokemon Universe. Although she can be very repititive and annoying at times. Friendship is very important to her.
Appearance: Riolu has a gold band on his wrist that he rarely removes

Clefairy has a small tuft of hair sticking out on her fringe.
History of your team: They are both new to being rescuers and haven't had much experience. Riolu had been trapped in a cave that was dug by a Dugtrio and was left there for a long time, cold, hungry and lonely. Eventually Clefairy saw him and got help from the locals. They had become friends ever since and decided to form a rescue team together.
Moves: Riolu: Blaze Kick, Brick Break, Bullet Punch and Aura Sphere.
Clefairy: Meteor Mash, Protect, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt.
Comments/ Questions: Is it alright if I only have two Pokemon?

I love PMD.

Accepted! Yes, it's fine if you only have 2 pokemon on a team. I just wanted to make it clear that you can't have more than 3 per team.

Ok everyone, I'll be posting Zoroarks App. soon, + pictures of my characters (since they are new pokemon some might not have seen them, and plus, one of my characters is colored differently).

Accepted! But can you lower the team rank to Gold. Master seems kinda overboard for 3 Zorua ;-) Oh, and you're right about Draco Meteor, thanks for correcting me! But you got the point, right? Btw, I love how you connected your team with Zoroark, how about you guys were Quadrooplets (Spelling?) and one of the Zorua went with Zoroark (In the plot, it says Zoroark is accompanied by a Zorua and a Gengar). If you want, you could post a form for that Zorua, but I'm not forcing you to, it's just an idea.

Huh? Where did I say that one of them went with Zoroark? I said that Zoroark used to be on their team, but i never said anything about a 4th Zoura.

Huh? Where did I say that one of them went with Zoroark? I said that Zoroark used to be on their team, but i never said anything about a 4th Zoura.

You didn't, I was just suggesting that there were 4 Zorua, and one of them went with Zoroark. It was just an idea, you don't have to have it that way. Your choice.

Okay, I must've misunderstood something.

BTW here's two for Zoroark's side:

Pokemon: Zoura
Name: Death
Personality: Death is exactly what you think of when you hear the name "Zoura".
He is deceitful, a liar, sneaky, and some might even call him pure evil. Death loves frightening people, and will never take orders from anyone. If you ask one of the three other Zoura triplets about their supposed brother "Death," they'll say they've never heard of him.
Appearance: Exactly like my avatar.
History: Death used to be in Rescue Team Triplets back when they were known as Team Quadruplets, but deserted them at the same time as Zoroark because they felt kindness and compassion, which is considered a birth defect by Zoura an Zoroark. He is now Zoroark's right-hand man.
Moves: Shadow Sneak, Bite, Memento, Dark Pulse
Comments/ Questions: PMD RULEZ

AND

Pokemon: Gengar
Name: Shadow
Personality: If you think of a Gengar, you think of evil, greedy, and mean, right? Multiply those evil feelings by 100, and you still won't know how evil Shadow is.
Appearance: Black instead of purple, with red eyes.
History: Gengar can't even remember his youth, though many suspect he was raised in the most evil place in the world. He grew up simply pure evil, and jumped at the opportunty to serve Zoroark
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch
Comments/ Questions: PMD Rulez!!!

As you can see, i never put as much detail into my evil characters.

Last edited:
Ok, I got up the pictures of all my characters if you want to see them, they're under the "My Forms" section. Also, Zoroark's App. is also there in that section. Does anyone wanna be the part of one of Zoroark's partners, Gengar or Zorua?

Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander
Names: Bulba, Surf, and Char
Team Name: Team Trump Card
Personality: Bulba is a quiet and shy Pokémon, but has extremely strong grass type attacks. He thinks for himself, and rarely makes mistakes. Char, on the other hand, acts very rashly and often gets into trouble, but Surf and Bulba always help him out. He also has a compassionate side, and loves to rescue stranded Pokémon. Surf is a very cheerful and loud Squirtle. He loves to talk, and performs eccentricly and crazily in dungeons.
Appearance: Each of the team members wear a small black scarf around their ankle, which slightly raises the power of super effective moves.
History of your team: One day while playing in a dungeon, the trio were attacked by a crowd of rogue Zorua. After a long, detrimental battle, the three decided that they would work together to protect other Pokémon.
Moves: Bulba - Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Skull Bash
Surf - Brick Break, Surf, Ice Beam, Iron Tail
Char - Outrage, Thunderpunch, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower.

PMD!

Last edited:
You forgot one thing! (Hint: It's 3 letters that stands for 3 words, re-read the rules!)

I'm not that familiar with the mystery dungeon series. Are the landmarks and battle structure similar to that game or like how pokemon typically is in the main series?

Well, in the PMD series, it's almost completely different in terms of Landmarks, but the battle style is the same. It's just in a different world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom