• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is really confusing. Otter is seen leaping in front of Pika and Larvitar alike. All three starters are seen being caught. (That's unusual) Snakey is being used against Ash. But the pidgeon is most definitely confirmed for Ash. (He is seen battling it, and there is clip where it is seen being caught). Guess the question will linger to very end.

Well when each of the starters had Pokeballs thrown at them, they looked pretty happy. I have a really strong feeling that Ash will get Mijumaru since it pretty much saved Pikachu and Kibago.

Wow, Ash has new eyes, and Dento is an Ash fanboy (like Barry's fanboying? yes!). Dento has Yanappu, cool, and I guess it's possible to see Ash with all the starters again. Hope they all get awesome screentime if that's the case.

So excited for BW now, really excited!

Epic Iron tail is epic iron tail, now maybe we won't get crappy glowing appendages, perhaps they'll look decent now.

Ok, this is really confusing. Otter is seen leaping in front of Pika and Larvitar alike. All three starters are seen being caught. (That's unusual) Snakey is being used against Ash. But the pidgeon is most definitely confirmed for Ash. (He is seen battling it, and there is clip where it is seen being caught). Guess the question will linger to very end.
I'm sure its Pokabu for Iris, Mijimaru for ash, and Tatsuja for Dento, or possibly Ash. I don't think its going to be fire grass again, but water grass.

Which ones?
Ahh, you know. The whole 'three stooges and their feathered friend' gig that Kanto and Johto were fond of.
I mean, chances are I'll end up liking all of them anyway, but still. I was rather hoping they'd keep up that smidge of unpredictability when it came to captures. I liked that pokemon who might not have been given a second glance otherwise got to show what they could do.

But that's it though. If anything, all the wacky facial expressions and such remind me of early AG.

Mm. Well, I am a little dismayed that we might not get any Hihidarumymouthishuge action. But I will prevail, no matter what they decide to throw at me!

Incidentally, I still think Dento is going to end up with a Fire and Water Pokemon to compliment his Yannapu.

Also,

u92f.jpg

"Zoiks! Get me outta here, Scoob!"

Oh and Quick attack has also been revamped, dear lord the animations of moves just kick ass here.

Um in that one video it almost looked like Ash was going to catch a Shikijaka, but perhaps they edited that way to fool people. While Ash is more than likely getting two Pokemon probably in the Best Wishes Premier, but shouldn't they wait a at least 10 episodes before giving Ash a third Isshu Pokemon?

Faster paced remember, I wouldn't be shocked if only 25 eps in he'll have a full team ready.

Faster paced remember, I wouldn't be shocked if only 25 eps in he'll have a full team ready.

Well do they mean faster paced as in less episodes or faster paced because the episode is on caffeine to the max seriously. The preview made it seem like episodes go from 1 second to 22 minutes in like 5 minutes, everything was going super speedy.

And I hate my internet I can't watch the short clips on TV Tokyo. And some other websites are sucky right now. Right after how excited I was after the Darkrai match, my day is just gradually getting worse. And I'm supposed to go the fair later today. Edit: It seems to be working now.

I concur. It's not over yet, but I'm sure the people obsessing over gym leaders will be insufferable over it. They would have a point, but I am not entirely convinced yet. Call me stubborn, but there has to be something to that badge, and I will not relent until the secret is revealed.

Well still no sign of gible in any of the previews. I was hoping Ash would decide to bring him along but the chances have gotten just a little more slim.

Epic "Wallpaper" for the win. It has most of the revealed Pokemon on it and the characters. It's on the main BW website (I think), wow did they update quickly, just a few hours ago it was pretty weak website but now it's epic. While Wargle is currently my favorite 5th gen Pokemon, it's apparently anime art is a little um, it's kind of doing an injustice to the Pokemon (hopefully in an episode it'll look better). And Swanna actually looks awesome on the wallpaper (it looks pissed and it wants to kill you; motherly instincts kicking into high gear).

Oh and Ash. Could you not kill Mamepato when you're trying to catch it? Seriously quick attack, thunderbolt, and iron tail. I know you want it but holy crap give Mamepato some time to breathe. Of course this might mean Mamepato and its evolutions have excellent defences (though I want it to specialize in special attack).

I'm so excited for this! I can't even study for my geometry test!

By faster paced, I hope they mean cut out filler to the max. I mean a filler episode every 15 - 20 episodes isn't bad, and is probably necessary to ease the tension of the main story-arc(s).

I don't mind Ash getting the region's bird, I like Mamepato's design (though it is reminiscent of Starly for some reason, maybe it's because they're both small?).

And regarding the clip with Tsutaaja vs. Pikachu, what if that is the gym battle right there? And maybe Dento was introduced before his battle with Ash and he caught it while Ash was around (which would explain why it had a Pokeball thrown at it).

Mijumaru seems to be Ash's. PLEASE.

Pokabu...no idea. Hopefully Iris, if not, then Ash or Shoooooooti.

It's really amazing, finally Pokemon seem fresh too me again. I can't actually believe Animators gave him eyes XD, and animation is amazing, I'm pretty much speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom