• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Pocket Monsters Best Wish" - coming this fall!

The guy looks really weird because the designs feel somewhat familiar.

That guy seems to young to be Brock's replacement, seems like 10 to me and no more taller than Ash and this new girl; my guess is that he will be a rival, probably Ash's.

BW, got it. Still ridiculous not to call it black and white like how it was for DP, but whatever, Grass/Dark Tatsuja is what matters here. Don't like the designs of the characters, but eh. Guy seriously reminds me of the 3rd trainer from the Johto trio in chronicles.

That guy seems to young to be Brock's replacement, seems like 10 to me and no more taller than Ash and this new girl; my guess is that he will be a rival, probably Ash's.
He's at least half a head taller than Ash. Girl's hair makes her taller than Ash, and he's about as tall as her hair.

"Best Wishes" sounds a little corny but no big deal. I just hope it's good.

He looks like a younger Harrison...

Whoah, "obviously fake" spoiler is real, that's a surprise. I actually find the new girl's design to be endearing. I can't wait to see more :3

The rival kinda reminds me of
this guy
:p

I'm very glad that the girl turned out to be real. :) I think I'm just about the only one who liked her design. Boy seems kinda weird, but we'll just have to see what he actually looks like.

The title on the other hand... best wishes? I'd really like to know the thought process behind that.

You'd also think we'd get a start date since we know when the games come out.

He's at least half a head taller than Ash. Girl's hair makes her taller than Ash, and he's about as tall as her hair.

Seriously I dont see him that much taller than Ash, since Ash is a bit more taller than this new girl and the new boy too so they are about the same age and height; oh and the new boy is too slim physically to be older than Ash.

He looks like a younger Harrison...

That's who I was thinking of. I was also thinking of Jackson from the Johto league too.

I'm very glad that the girl turned out to be real. :) I think I'm just about the only one who liked her design. Boy seems kinda weird, but we'll just have to see what he actually looks like.

The title on the other hand... best wishes? I'd really like to know the thought process behind that.

You'd also think we'd get a start date since we know when the games come out.
Instead of calling it Black and White, of course. Oh and best wishes to ash for leaving the Country he's been travelling and crossing borders into new lands.

The boy looks like Cheren to me.

It could be Brock's replacement :S

or even...

Something to act as a Max?

Yeah, the silhouette looks like Junichi.
RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!

I was hoping that the leak-production sheet would be fake because of the look of the girl. The female prtagonist of BW has such a neat design yet we get Welma McHairyhead...The starter evos look cool and the new bat (?) is hopefully a new TR Pokémon. ^^

Best Wish
seems random...

Girl is actually a Jirachi in human form. Explains the title. Done.

I actually like the Title and I love the Mascot's Anime Forme's.

I was wondering (and I have probably jinxed it now), is it possible that Pokabu may be the Mascot seeing as his Evolution wasn't Revealed while Mijiumaru's and Tsutaaja's were???
This is just as an Assumption as I assume they would want the "Mascot Starter" to Stay in it's Base Form as long as Possible.

I also assume, the Dinosaur Pokemon will be on Iris's Team???

WTF?!... I don't like this girl at all... I really really hoped this would be a fake, though I did start to doubt it's a fake recently...
I'm seriously disappointed... Misty, May and Dawn - all looked MUCH better than this girl... hopefully seeing her in color would change my mind, but I seriously doubt this

Anyway, I at least like the Poké who seems to be a Miju evo
Also, am I the only one who thinks the Poké near the girl is a Pokebu evo? now I'm starting to think that maybe this girl won't start with Miju like I predicted... maybe she'll start with Pokabu which will evolve (so it may not be a Piplup-like mascot) while Ash gets both Tsutaja and Miju...
Also, I guess the rumours about the player character having a father are right and this man is based on him and will be new girl's father
I'm also not so sure anymore that Contests are staying... she looks REALLY different from May/Dawn...

Meh, BW heroine looks so much better... they should've just used her =\
And... Best Wishes? I wonder if that has any meaning or it's just a random play on Black & White...

She looks like a little mountain witch.
That would be pretty awesome if it were true. Witchcraft > Contests and all that toil n' trouble.

As for me? I dunno. I'm on the fence with this one. On one hand, it's a bummer that Daisy Dukes and crazy ponytail aren't getting a look in as a main character. But on the other, just look at the new girl; She's so freakishly ott with her Mightyena-pelt hair that she's gotta have the personallity to match, right? Right?

Also, not sure how I feel about the new pokemon shown alongside her on the model sheet. I mean, yeah, it beats Mijumaru the Piplup rip, but that thing is still Marshtomp: Otter edition. So is the final evo going to have Feraligator's lower back pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom