• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
After tonight's episode, the title of the new series, based on Pocket Monsters Black & White, was revealed.

The new series will be called Pocket Monsters Best Wish. Silhouettes of the main characters were shown.

Last edited:
Re: "Pocket Monsters Best Wish" - coming this fall!

Can you post pictures of that, Dogasu?. Let's see if one of the main characters is Ash.

Yeah that would be nice if you could post pictures.

That title seems like something a dub would come up with.

That said. *points and laughs*

So the girl with all that hair is true huh? I'm not too fond on her design, but I guess I'll get used to her.

I see girl in chinese site on this!

BWCast.jpg

Here ya go.

It was just silhouettes of the girl from the design sheet and some taller skinnier guy. Ash'll be there though cause he was on the sheet. Still got the initial BW, but yeah that does seem weird it's going by that.

I watch the show on an actual TV and don't have any way of doing caps.

I'm sure someone will post the image within minutes.

Edit: See? The wait wasn't that long.

I think the new boy next to "Iris" could be the "Shinji like rival" who was mentioned in that earlier blog.

God, I hate the girl's design so much. She looks like a little mountain witch.

So the girl with all that hair is true huh? I'm not too fond on her design, but I guess I'll get used to her.

Ya, the "alleged" photo leak awhile back is probably honest now with the verification.

You know this might be the closest Ash has looked to any player character looking at the image that was recently confirmed.

So they're bringing another new girl. I wonder what the chances are that this girl has a bike, or that said bike will be extra-crispy within three episodes. As annoying as that would be, it's what I've come to expect from the writers: lack of originality.

I am completely unenthused by this. Hopefully the girl's design will grow on me when I see it in colour.
"Pocket Monsters Best Wish"? That sounds ridiculous.

Lets hope she is not black. Not being racist but it would be weird having one black person in a world of white.s That seems more racist.

If Ash is going to stay (as it should be) and that girl is officially confirmed as new May/Dawn, I guess the silhouette of a guy next to the girl is the new Brock/Tracey. Don't you think?.

She's only a little bit darker that Satoshi in that image, so I highly doubt she's black. Maybe somewhere around Brock color.

If Ash is going to stay (as it should be) and that girl is officially confirmed as new May/Dawn, I guess the silhouette of a guy next to the girl is the new Brock/Tracey. Don't you think?.
Not necessarily. In DP Shinji got advertised at the beginning, with no signs of Takeshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom