• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can wait like..one or two hours...hopefully XD
I'm seriously anticipating this preview :O

That we can. I shall be happy to have answers for something.

I'd kill them if they only show starters and professor or something like that and no the new heroes... hopefully they're not THAT evil...

New guy could be comical I guess. Only hopefully differently than Brock, not flirting.

She's official.

BestWishes.jpg

I guess the scan just made her look weird, she doesn't look that bad in the show. I might actually watch the anime again...

Iris is a wild girl who swings from vines. I'm sold.
And Reimu is DAZZLING~ Wait, did they ever say what his real name was?

YES!! So glad the art was real! I love the guy!! Iris looks like she'll be fun (swinging from vines!!) and her silly hair is cooler now her Pokémon hides in it :D

I know all we really saw was her telling Kibago to leap into her ridiculous hair before casually jumping off a cliffside and grabbing a vine before she became floor pancake, but that puts Iris leaps and bounds ahead of Hikari already in the Book o' Grave-E.

Fun character looks fun, y'know?

His real name is indeed Reimu. Yes, like the Hakurei shrine miko.

Ugh god those little bastards are ugly. Who's the character designer for BW, I think they need a punch in the face. Iris and Reimu are not the least bit appealing.

I know all we really saw was her telling Kibago to jump into her ridiculous hair before casually jumping off a cliffside and grabbing a vine before she became floor pancake, but that puts Iris leaps and bounds ahead of Hikari already in the Book o' Grave-E.

wow Iris might be one of my favorites but still Proof and Mira are my numer 2 and 1 faves

wow hope they do some George of the jungle things with her like crashing into tress lol

I completely changed my mind now
Iris is cute and the guy is nice too
I love them
Pokémon is too awesome <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom