• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Isshu is a place where regal swans and disease ridden pigeons can flock together in perfect harmony. Truely, it is a land of tolerance and equality.

'It's tasting time! Solar Beam!'
I hope Dento gets a Seasonal Fawn, just because they have so much in common. The unfortunate lack of eye-whites. Hair that looks like a plant. The fact that venison goes splendidly with a nice glass of wine. And so on.

The only one I'm looking forward to is Iris.
The rest of the characters, bar the new nurse don't really look too great.

The good thing is that Iris will be a main character.

After Shinji, Shuuti just pales.

waitaminute

Shuuti?

Wow, this really is a "new EVERYTHING" if we're getting a rival with no "Shi" in the name.

Why are the shoes of characters always like that?
Eh? Care to elaborate? Because a lot of shoes in this series look weird to me sometimes.

Bahaha, Iris' facial expressions are hilarious. And she's like the cutest thing ever.

Shuuti's from Kanoko Town? Hey, isn't that what the starting town in the games is going to be?

Ack, I'm still not over Dento not having whites in his eyes. I don't care how many shoujo bubbles are in the background, it's not distracting me from his character design!

Y'know, with all we've seen so far, I hope the game characters aren't totally forgotten (Cheren, Bel and N mainly. Doubting Black with Ash's new clothes and I'm not holding my breath for White).

waitaminute

Shuuti?

Wow, this really is a "new EVERYTHING" if we're getting a rival with no "Shi" in the name.

But we've already had a rival with a Shuu XD
Anyways, it starts with a SH, good enough for me.

The only "paul vibes" I'm getting from this dude is his character design. I think he might be played out differently (wild prediction here: He might be a bit more cocky/fab?)

Figured it only applied to Ash's rivals... "Jun" aside, but they really can't help that with a game character and all. Boy has enough pseudonyms as it is. But yeah I totally see what they did there, adding that "I" at the end. They think they're so sneaky.

The only "paul vibes" I'm getting from this dude is his character design. I think he might be played out differently (wild prediction here: He might be a bit more cocky/fab?)

I swear he's going to be Bandit Keith.

At first I didn't really like the new characters and the Pokemon but...Best Wishes is becoming more awesome the more I see it! Love Iris, love Dento, love the new Nurse Joy, LOVE Mijumaru, Mamepato and Shikijika! I can't wait for Gen V!

With Mijumaru appearing in a gym battle, I'll be severely disappointed if Ash doesn't get one.

And why do I get the feeling that Iris doesn't stay mad for very long? It looks like she's upset but somehow Iris turns her anger into a new emotion. There are two examples of this. One of them she turns anger into some sort of conceited attitude (she does this with Kibago), and then there's another one where she suddenly after looking upset, starts blushing or whatever it is she is doing.

So Dento is a grass type trainer. Cool.

The characters are good apart from the new Jenny. The joy is alright, but it's still weird them replacing them.

Anyway, if Dento cooks and flirts with the ladies.. and is a Rock type gym leader, though it can be good, it'll just completely surpass everything Brock had done which would be so awkward considering Brock was in the show for so long.

The characters are good apart from the new Jenny. The joy is alright, but it's still weird them replacing them.

Anyway, if Dento cooks and flirts with the ladies.. and is a Rock type gym leader, though it can be good, it'll just completely surpass everything Brock had done which would be so awkward considering Brock was in the show for so long.
Dento is most probably the grass type gym leader.

The first gym is a grass type? Well that's a change. Love the new joys, much cuter.

No, I think that Dento is a Grass, Fire and Water Gym Leader because of the field and because of the quiz in his gym.

XD I love Dento and Iris just by watching that preview they look great I don't know about the new rival though he looks decent judging by his taste in style he must be color-blind. But I hope that's Ash's Mijumaru and Pokabu when mijumaru blocked that Solorbeam it just looked epic.

Seems like Dento's gym is the grass type. :-D He ordered Solar Beam in the preview!

You can't say that for sure.
Pokemon that have been used in previous gyms used different types of attacks.

Anyways, seems Ash is using Mijumaru, right? I mean, it's not like Iris or the new rival is battling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom