• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash was revealed. o.o Ok. I don't think we had any reveals for pokemon ownership.

They just showed a preview (one which I could barely see). But I noticed crazy stuff.

A super happy Mijumaru to name one.

OMG! What happened to Ash's eyes?

Dento looks like fan-girling Ash? :O

Satoshi bought contact lenses? He looks cute imo. (Wonder if the rockets will get a style change too?)

A little bit more from that extra preview after the commercials with Iris.

I think he just looks taller compared to her.

Looks like something the protagonist of one of the manga series would wear.

Not that that's a bad thing.

Mother got her little Ashy some new eyeballs it seems. Thankfully not the kind that had to be stitched in by the looks of things.

34q1edk.jpg

For reference.

Ash keeps turning his cap backwards in BW!!! Wow, talk about going back to his roots. :O

It'll take some getting used to, but I like Saroshi's new outfit and Dento gets whatever that grass Pokemon is called. Guess this means Satoshu gets Tsutarja. :/ Hat turning ftw though.

But they need to show the Rockets already! I'm dying to see how they look different.

Hee, I thought it would be Ash! And I really love his new outfit, much better than what it seemed to be. I like his eyes too, he looks so cute! No wonder Dento is fanboying over him xD
That Mijumaru, however, really creeped me out xD

Anyway, I am even more excited now xD These short previews are doing their job!

So, Dento has the weird brocoli monkey?? Mehhhh.. But that deosn't mean he won't have Tsutarja, as if he is a grass type gym leader there's no reason for him not to have one.. I'm not going to place too much hope in it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom