• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Miju is so cute once again~
101410.jpg

*dies from exposure of immense cuteness*

SHOOTI!!! he's so much more smiley than our previous rival
101409.jpg

...I never liked Shooti's design...hopefully the anime'll redeem him for me.

Doesn't Mamepato sound like it's voiced by Megumi Hayashibara? You can barely hear it in the preview but it sounds like her Pidgeotto voice.

Why do I have this feeling that Mijumaru is going to turn from a softy into a bad-ass powerhouse Ash never had? :p

Am I off, or does Ash's costume seem..Different? It doesn't look like Black's, it just looks like it's based on his.

I'm just shocked that they'd change Ash's eyes. I know they changed Gary, Clair, and Jasmine (in season 5 her eyes were blue).

Clair and Gary's eyes are the same.

It's no shock. I guessed this a few months ago. The games changed the art style to fully colored 3 gens ago, and the manga's made that transition too. I suppose everyone will get colored eyes now. Can't wait to see the fangirls gawk at Gary having green eyes instead of brown. Are Ash's eyes more brown then before? The shade looks different.

Mm. With the new art style everyone will be more expressive. Remember Starfire from Teen Titans? They gave her pupils in the cartoon to make her more expressive too.

Last edited:
Doesn't Mamepato sound like it's voiced by Megumi Hayashibara? You can barely hear it in the preview but it sounds like her Pidgeotto voice.
Hayashibara voices Tsutarja. If Satoshi catches it, I highly doubt she will voice 2 of his Pokémon... I thought it sounded like her too, though.

And dammit, anime makin' chaps! Quit making Mijumaru smile! You're tampering with forces you can't possibly comprehend!

If Mijumaru's smile doesn't make your heart melt then you have a heart of stone :O

If Mijumaru's smile doesn't make your heart melt then you have a heart of stone :O

Yep. And if you still don't like it...just wow. It has a detachable shell shield on its belly.

If Mijumaru isn't awesome I don't know what is (Well, you know, besides Dawn.) *shot*

Mamoru Miyano for Dento is confirmed! :)

Ash's eyes look strange, for some reason. I don't like them at all. But at least Iron Tail actually looks like it's made of iron instead of just glowing white.

FFFFUUUUUU You guys, I had to skim through 300 pages of replies. This took me like an hour or so but anyway...

Is it just me, or does Satoshi look a little older in his new getup?

Not really, if anything, he looks younger with those cute puppy eyes. Not that I'm complaining. He looks ADORABLE!

Whoa. This just hit me.

They changed Ash's irises. Y'know, the colory part between your pupil and the whites of your eyes Total mind scramble.

Hahaha! OMG you totally nailed it. Either way, I love his eye change. Satoshi looks super cute, this was a change that was long overdue, imo!

Tomioka is staying as the series constructor! Thank you Arceus! I'm also excited about the faster pace news. Not that I didn't love DP, but it'll be nice to have a faster moving show.

Seems to be good news! Hopefully we get better plots and a much better league with this series. I'm hoping you will out-do DP, Tomioka-san.

Take a look at the first few seconds of that video. That close up of Satoshi's hand look familiar to anyone? ;-)

First episode of Pocket Monsters re-enactment FTW. When I saw the trailer I was like... "OMG... they're definitely resetting everything here, aren't they?"

It means everyone is getting redesigned for this piece of crap new series and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

Do you ever have anything positive to say about the series? Dude, if you think it's crap (and we haven't even seen the first few episodes, you're defying all logic here) then don't watch and stop complaining.

Lol when you enter the Isshu region, you have tpo cross a portail which is making you all cute and cartoon-like.

Right Brock ?

LMAO. Sexy eyes Takeshi. Oh my.

Am I off, or does Ash's costume seem..Different? It doesn't look like Black's, it just looks like it's based on his.

It does. But his outfit has always been based on the game protagonist, not a total carbon copy of it.

Oh and I almost forgot.

Mamoru Miyano confirmed as Dento and Aoi Yüki as Iris.

The animation looks sick. Did you guys see the scene where Pikachu gets Grass Mixer'd into the wall? That's some awesome animation. I admit it looked strange to me in stills, but all the scenes of Ash amd the Pokeball are just sick. I wonder if he'll turn his hat in Isshu too(Yes, that'll be awesome so shutty! :p).

Is it just me, or does it look like they got some new animators? It's more obvious in some of the new videos, but it shows up a bit in all of them.

Shuuti looks like a young version of Ken Masters or Terry Bogard to me. Hurray for stereotypical American sneaking into Best Wishes.

As for Ash, those eyes...those damn eyes...they scare me.

I just love love love love Ash's new "contacts" and t-shirt-hoodie-jacket thing. Calls back to the AG outfit, nice. I hadn't even realized until now how used I had become to the black vest.

Does anyone else really want them to change Oak's outfit after all this time? Seriously, man, just change your shirt or something.

Wish I had a desktop wallpaper of that image on the website's main page. D=

I'm still disapointed that Jessie and James will be making a comeback -_-
Either Iris or James has Koromori I think

There are rumors that Koromori will actually belong to Team Rocket, though who is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom