• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My whole post would be ha repeating but I'd get infracted for it.

But Giovanni is absolutely hilarious with his clothes. I don't mind Team Rocket's darker clothes but Giovanni, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. LOL. ROFL. ROFL'copter, LMAO.

Okay I'm done. So Tsutarja knows attract. Oh dear goodness that has very funny potential. I think Mijumaru's was the best (well if because its the only one I really got to see), but my goodness it is so awesome deflecting seed bomb with its shell, and shell blade. Mijumaru kicks ass.

Text at the bottom of the screen during tonight's episode confirmed that the first and second episodes will be airing on the same day.

GreatΛiver said:
So any other One Piece fans out there automatically think of Hancock when Tsutaja used charm or whatever attack that was, just cause of mero-mero?

It was the other way around for me, since the pokemon attack "Mero-Mero" has been around a lot longer than Boa Hancock :p

Can't say I'm a fan of the new Rocket-Dan designs because, really, it's just their old costumes but in black. Yawn.

I liked the red uniforms they had when they were training better.

It seems they are sent to prepare the isshu region to be quested by TR organisation!!

Can't say I'm a fan of the new Rocket-Dan designs because, really, it's just their old costumes but in black. Yawn.

I liked the red uniforms they had when they were training better.
It's more the fact that they have new uniforms -period-

After 12 stinkin' years, a wardrobe change is the least they could do, right?

Plus, Giovanni be stylin'.

Could someone be kind enough to translate the bio from the official site. Still, I do wonder why did Giovanni get a costume change? :/

WTF new clothes for TRio! 0__0 It's really nice that they finally got a "new look", since Ash already went through that every new series yet they always stayed the same (well, they disguise themsleves in many different clothes almost every ep, so it wasn't that important to do it... but it's still nice to "fresh up" their design too)
Even Giovannie got new clothes... 0__0 I wonder if they were promoted or something, maybe Giovannie liked the idea of TR being in Isshu, since it's VERY far away and TR never reached there so far

Giovanni's outfit isn't complete without one 'o these babies!

A couple dozen medals on that jacket wouldn't go amiss either. Maybe an Iron Metagross or two...

Sorry, some of us can't navigate katakana.

Multiple people demanding a translation to appear doesn't make it happen any faster, y'know -_-

The Rocket-Dan is an organization that uses pokemon as they aim to conquer the world. Musashi, Kojirou, and Nyasu are sent to the Isshu Region by their boss, Sakaki, as a part of the "Gain Total Control of the Isshu Region Project." What kind of plans will they cook up in this new setting?

Giovanni's outfit isn't complete without one 'o these babies!

A couple dozen medals on that jacket wouldn't go amiss either. Maybe an Iron Metagross or two...
Hell, give him a mustache and the guy could pass for Stalin.

The Rocket-Dan is an organization that uses pokemon as they aim to conquer the world. Musashi, Kojirou, and Nyasu are sent to the Isshu Region by their boss, Sakaki, as a part of the "Gain Total Control of the Isshu Region Project." What kind of plans will they cook up in this new setting?
Total control of Isshu*.

* - We swear it's different from Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Ah, and here I was thinking they could do something else other than stealing Pikachu. I was wrong, too bad. :disgust: Thank you Dogasu for translation. :)

Wait a second...

Following from the TR of HGSS, white suit Rockets are of a higher rank than Black suit Rockets.

I think people are getting promotion confused with DEmotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom