• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Legendary Encounters" starting November 29th!

Re: Another B/W manga?

Looks like the third Manga based on Black and White so far.

Also I notice that each counterpart of Touya has a different starter. In this case the one here has a Futchamiru, while Monta from Pokémon Master Black & White has a Tsutarja, and Black from Adventures has a Pokabu.

But honestly, I'm not surprised considering how popular the games are at the moment and everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.

Last edited:

I like the look of the drawings; Let's hope it gets licensed by Viz.

So we have all three starters for Touya, eh?

"POCKET MONSTERS: Legendary Encounters"

From the looks of it, CoroCoro G has some REALLY good manga-ka compared to the normal CoroCoro, and that Galaxy Olzekia is SEXY.

Alright, been hoping for something like this. I mean, the walkthrough manga looks okay for what it is and all, but another (presumably) story-based BW manga to provide an alternative to Adventures provides for a chance to see multiple authors' differing takes on the characters and events on the games, which is always interesting. ^^;

Whoa, I really like that depiction of Touya. For some reason the shininess of the Poké Ball symbol on his hat suddenly fills me with the desire to get one for myself. =D

NeoKING said:
From the looks of it, CoroCoro G has some REALLY good manga-ka compared to the normal CoroCoro

Hey, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! ran in the regular CoroCoro Comics.

They actually installed a timer on that? Lmao.

"Screw anticipation, this's the biggest thing to come out since the Gregorian calendar! Only, it's running in Corocoro, sorry."

Hey, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! ran in the regular CoroCoro Comics.

I know, but G's manga looks like art you'd see in V-Jump or even SHONEN Jump. I mean, the new Duel Masters manga("Legend Champion Gatch"; yeah, I love Duel Masters) looks like it was drawn to be more realistic and mature in contrast to the regular DM manga running in the normal CoroCoro which is more chibi and "light."

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom