• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pocket Monsters Perfect Best 2 CD: Tracks Announced

Sunain

Inactive Account
Reaction score
Pocket Monsters Perfect Best 2 CD tracks have been annouced. This CD is due out April 26 2006.

1.ポケモンシンフォニックメドレー(TVバージョン)
2.アドバンス・アドベンチャー【GARDEN】
3.チャレンジャー!!【松本梨香】
4.いっぱいサマー!!【田村直美とヒマワリ合唱団】
5.ポルカ・オ・ドルカ【ニャース(犬山犬子)、ノルソル合唱団】
6.バトルフロンティア【高屋亜希那】
7.スマイル(NEWバージョン)【江崎とし子】
8.GLORY DAY ~輝くその日~【GARDEN】
9.そこに空があるから【江崎とし子】
10.ポケモンかぞえうた【金沢明子】
11.ポケモン言えるかな?2004【KABA.ちゃん with 愉快な仲間たち×3】
12.ハロー!サンキュー!【ベッキー(&ポケパークKIDS)】
13.バトルフロンティア(バラード・バージョン)【高屋亜希那】

1) Pokemon Symphonic Medley (TV Size)
2) Advance Adventure
3) Challenger!!
4) Ippai Summer!!
5) Polka O Dolka
6) Battle Frontier
7) Smile (New Version)
8) Glory Day ~ Kagayaku Sono Hi ~
9) Soko Ni Sora Ga Aru Kara
10) Pokemon Kazoeuta
11) Pokemon Ieru Kana 2004
12) Hello! Thank You!
13) Battle Frontier (Ballad Version)

Aah, 13. What a contradiction in conception. This will be interesting...

Yes there is a DVD as well. Though there is no track/chapter info for the dvd yet.

well, is there a list of first CD? I thought Perfect BEst was only DVD...

As far as I know, the first CD and DVD were identical in track listings.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ZMCP-2670

"Follow-up to the CD release "TV Anime Shudaika Perfect Best 1997-2003" features 13 of the best intro and outro themes (including one bonus track) from the anime series "Pokemon" (details subject to change). Includes 24-page color booklet. First pressing includes bonus DVD with 10 tracks of intro and outro footage from the series spanning everything from "Advance Adventure" to "Pokemon ga Soeuta.""

Agh, they're trying to force people to buy early...

Hmm. There are two catalogue numbers and two prices:

ZMCP-2670 ¥3360 (with DVD)
ZMCP-2671 ¥2520 (without DVD)

Do you think Spurt will make it on this CD? I heard it has a chance.

And maybe the new Haruka Song.

Excuse my n00bness, but is Battle Frontier (Balllad Version) from the eighth movie or a new one?

The movie version, while a bit shorter and remixed somewhat, doesn't sound like a ballad to me, tho' the vocals are a bit gentler in that mix (IMO) than with the original TV/single version...

I think this'll be a totally new remix. Hopefully it'll hold a candle to the original.

Sunain said:
11.ポケモン言えるかな?2004【KABA.ちゃん with 愉快な仲間たち×3】

11) Pokemon Ieru Kana 2004

Ugh. If that's the song I'm thinking of, it's basically like, "Hey, let's take the original Ierukana and make it suck!"

The rest is either good or tolerable.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom