• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Neo Blaze

Majestic
Reaction score
  • Staff
The Sword and Shield anime speculation thread reached over 200 pages, so it's time to turn over a new leaf with the news that is about to drop.

Please discuss the new Pokémon anime series here.

Preview:

Poster:

Note: since the SwSh thread started to devolve into a more political discussion, I would like to ask everyone to keep this at a minimum in this thread. While Bulbagarden is an inclusive community where everyone is welcome, there is no need for anime-focused threads to become political battlegrounds. Even if there was no intention of making things political in the first place. Please direct any questions regarding this to the staff and not here. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's it? Man... okay, but at least we know that the new character is actually a boy. It still looks kinda weird that this series will really do not have for once a female lead and will focus on two boys instead. Maybe this is for the better, I do not think I could handle another girlish character.