• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
She's a tall blonde with a Garchomp and Lucario, who happens to be the first female Champion. There isn't much more to it, and I wouldn't call her story fleshed out (Unova added nothing to it).
I think part of her popularity is also because she's the hardest Champion to defeat. Or at least that's why I like her.

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
But there is no regional Champion in Alola so does not that make Ash automatically the Champion ?
Ash would need to keep his title and be undefeatable for the longest time like Cynthia and Leon in order to be Regional Champion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What could Gou's English name be?

What sort of personality do you think he has based on his design? I feel like he is going to be somewhere Sawyer and Gladion.

Last edited:
マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
What could Gou's English name be?
Goerge Gòstar.
But there is no regional Champion in Alola so does not that make Ash automatically the Champion?
A title equivalent to other regional champions like Shirona simply doesn't exist in Alola, just like neither Elite Four nor Champions League exist there. Satoshi is the champion of Alola league tournament.

You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
Meh Idk how to feel about new characters and locations.
So Gou and the new girl are childhood friends, just like Leon and the profs granddaughter? I smell a shipping. Are they going to be transported to several regions from there? The scenery of the lab looks glorious

Reaction score
So Gou and the new girl are childhood friends, just like Leon and the profs granddaughter? I smell a shipping. Are they going to be transported to several regions from there? The scenery of the lab looks glorious
Tbh, doesn't make a lot of sense that both Gou and the new girl are Kanto based, but have exclusive Galar mons. Chances for Ash getting both Grookey and Sobble have increased once again.

Reaction score
Tbh, doesn't make a lot of sense that both Gou and the new girl are Kanto based, but have exclusive Galar mons. Chances for Ash getting both Grookey and Sobble have increased once again.
Why introducing a new professor in Kanto?
The girl looks nice btw, a bit like Lillie

Reaction score
A homebase for Ash eh?

Hmmm, sure sounds familiar to another place in Alola that ended up being the homebase for most of the show.

That and I believe this will be the next piece of information that Sunday will provide us.
Hopefully in action and not images. So Galar pokemon can be in Kanto now?

Reaction score
Hopefully in action and not images. So Galar pokemon can be in Kanto now?
I see no problem in this.
Look like when "alola kanto" came with mega evolutions for brock and misty.

The "new regions" and their new pokemon always existed somehow. They just haven't appeared yet. I mean - it was always possible for a yamper to live in kanto, we haven't just seen it yet.

Reaction score
That girl goes to school so how can she being involved, unless there are multiple schools in different regions?

Watching over Ori and Ku
Reaction score
Reaction score
I feel like they are doing the whole Léon and Sonia thing but with Gou and the girl instead

Status
Not open for further replies.