• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Its impossible anyways, since we are getting Fairy and Fire as likely gyms and then the possible Dark and Ice gym (Based on the map).
I find a Dark/Ice version exclusive pairing highly unlikely because it is so random.

T.R.U.T.H.兵士課、第13支部の軍人・ラミィ・アッザべル
Reaction score
I think mid-Johto is worse. But yeah, DP's fillers are nothing to brag about.
I rewatched all Jouto episodes the same time I saw DP and I entirely disagree.

That might be nostalgia goggles, but I actually liked the Jouto fillers (not all of them, but most)

Y'all are smokin smh. DP had some of the best fillers and the Best Version of Team Rocket. Sure they appeared in literally every episode but the humor was absolutely over-the-top.
About the Rockets, I might agree (not sure, for me their most memorable moment is during AG). About the fillers, I still think early DP had the worst and most boring fillers in the series. For eg the three episodes I mentioned before.

A Happy Politoed
Reaction score
Looking at Serebii news

''It has been confirmed that during the episode of Japanese variety show Pokénchi, due to air on October 27th, they will showcase "the latest information for Pokémon Sword & Shield". At present it's currently unclear if any of this information will be brand new information or a repeat of information previously released through other means.''

Wonder if any anime info will be included

Reaction score
I rewatched all Jouto episodes the same time I saw DP and I entirely disagree.

That might be nostalgia goggles, but I actually liked the Jouto fillers (not all of them, but most)
I think early Johto fillers are fine (Wired for Battle and Ignorance is Blissey are among some of my favorite episodes of the entire series) and late Johto is underrated in general. But mid Johto (Johto League Champions) is a chore to watch IMO.

Reaction score
That date does coincide with SM145, which has the literal description of "And when Ash hears about the others' plans, as well as their dreams for the future, he makes a certain decision", which means the two may be linked after all.

Plus "extended vacation" from school implies that this series takes place during their summer vacation.

My Blue Sweetheart
Reaction score
It looked like there might have been a couple of new artworks in there for the professor, Koharu, and Yamper (I didn't recognize them at least, like the one where Yamper's eyes are closed), but other than that it seems to be everything we've already seen.

I hope that's not what they're showing tomorrow :(

My Blue Sweetheart
Reaction score
Was that what they showed last week? It's upload date was today and I definitely haven't seen it before now, so regardless, I appreciate it being shared!

Either way, I also won't be surprised if we don't get anything new tomorrow due to the lack of a leak this week. I suppose there could still be a trailer (I'm assuming that might be tougher to leak than photos?) but I'm not expecting much.

Reaction score
the next info about next pokemon anime will be revealed on next Sunday, Oct 27! :)

Reaction score
We either get a trailer shown tomorrow or these guys that are running the anime are absolute braindead. I don't get how a person can defend this.

Status
Not open for further replies.