• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Comicbook and Screenrant have a habit of making these clickbait articles, they've made several of these "reboot" nonsense baits shit in the past with false information being crammed in them. They probably browse outlets like Reddit and Twitter for "information".

Don't take anything they spew at face value.

Really...? :bulbaFacepalm:
If that was indeed the case then Brock wouldn't have run away, not when he was responsible for raising all his siblings by himself.
Or it could be that Ivy told Brock that she isn't interested in him and instead is more interested in the Pokemon that she looks after.

Administrator
Reaction score
Okay guys. This conversation is both off topic and inappropriate, mainly due to the notion that Brock had sex and children with Professor Ivy. Even if that is said as a joke, that is still joking about an underage character having sex with an adult age character. Stop it. The tweet also doesn't provide any source to back up that claim, so I'd take it as a baseless rumor, especially when it was made almost a year ago.

I know that talking about the actual upcoming series can be frustrating due to the lack of information, but that does not mean it's okay to derail it with such an inappropriate discussion. Please get back on track with more appropriate on-topic discussions.

EDIT: After discussing the matter, the posts about the tweet and the topic itself have been deleted.

Last edited:
Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
I've been watching the old series again and came across the episodes with Cassidy and Butch and now i want them to show up in the new series, even if they have a brief cameo
We haven't really seen Cassidy and Butch since DP.

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
I've been watching the old series again and came across the episodes with Cassidy and Butch and now i want them to show up in the new series, even if they have a brief cameo
Butch and Cassidy are great villains, Jessie, James and Meowth will never get near their level of competence, not in a million years. Really wish we could see them return as well

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
could be ash
After the last time, I doubt it, probably be Gou in his quest to catch every Pokemon

With Glimwood Tangle being based on Sherwood Forest, would love to see a story based on Robin Hood

Reaction score
After the last time, I doubt it, probably be Gou in his quest to catch every Pokemon

With Glimwood Tangle being based on Sherwood Forest, would love to see a story based on Robin Hood
it could happen never know

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
I wonder who gets Eevee this time around....
Oh NO not this shit again!! :bulbaFacepalm:
Butch and Cassidy are great villains, Jessie, James and Meowth will never get near their level of competence, not in a million years.

To put this into context, we’ve seen them succeed at being villains exactly the same number of times as Musashi’s team i.e. big fat 0.

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Eevee will be Go's, hence promoting LGPE as well because they WOULD have to promote Kanto ALL the time.

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
You know it is kinda odd to go back to a region where everything is fixed or bad team doesnt excist anymore

Not Dead
Reaction score
You know it is kinda odd to go back to a region where everything is fixed or bad team doesnt excist anymore
  1. You're assuming it's the same continuity.
  2. Team Rocket could get a global plot.
  3. The vast majority of episodes to date haven't involved any villains but TRio. SM in particular barely had villains.

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Only Team Yell if Marnie is in the series, perhaps instead of competing in Galar, she would instead be competing in a World Tornament that Ash would be competing in. They might bring back Charon since he had gotten away (I think if my memory serves me), and Team Skull in Alola.

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
  1. You're assuming it's the same continuity.
  2. Team Rocket could get a global plot.
  3. The vast majority of episodes to date haven't involved any villains but TRio.
  1. Of course it is. Why wouldn't it?
  2. That is possible.
  3. I meant the villa's of each region

Status
Not open for further replies.