• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Go's goal is to capture mew and all other pokemon. Now I know why he isn't in Galar cause of the Dexit there

Plus I'm upset that the female companion wasn't revealed yet I was looking forward to that.
I think this time around we will get no female lead. They really want to focus on just two characters this time, which happened to be boys. Unless... it is revield in the end, that Kou is actually a girl disguised as a boy.

I feel like past previews of future sagas were more generous around this point; this didn't confirm much from what was released earlier...
Agreed, they have changed since those days. This one feels very beastly, cruel and as if they're rebooting it all completely. Not as an AU, but something else entirely.

According to Serebii

''Go is a young boy just starting out on his journey. His goal is to catch all Pokémon and eventually find the Mythical Pokémon, Mew. His partner Pokémon is Scorbunny.''

Certainly has potential, wonder if he'll actively attempt to catch all Pokemon

Wow, the new character (Gou) that looks like Gladio is boy!? What a surprising development! I also like how everyone is disappointed with the announcement. What were you expecting exactly? We already knew what we'll get from the leak.
Some action lol. But which Pokemon will Ash get if he doesn't get Scorbunny? Does he still want to become a Pokémon Master?

According to Serebii

''Go is a young boy just starting out on his journey. His goal is to catch all Pokémon and eventually find the Mythical Pokémon, Mew. His partner Pokémon is Scorbunny.''

So it HAS become an advertisement for both Go and Masters first and SwSh second. My worst fears have come true since May. With Ash representing the Original Games, and Go the Mobile Games.

Still give it a try and see if it does improve.

Lol he'll show as much drive as Misty and Iris did for their respective types of choice. If they're really doing this "around the regions" thing, I bet he'll find one partner from each region or something like that (if that isn't reaching).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom