• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the new character (Gou) that looks like Gladio is boy!? What a surprising development! I also like how everyone is disappointed with the announcement. What were you expecting exactly? We already knew what we'll get from the leak.
I mean I was kinda, hoping for an animted trailer, considering we already had one for sun and moon at this time 3 years ago.

Gou sounds kinda interesting as a character. But... will he really catch every single Pokémon in the anime? I doubt that. But he will catch a lot and maybe use them in battle. Not sure how good the personalities of the Pokémon will be fleshed out if he wants to catch every single one. I think they will stick with just Scorbunny as his main monster and keep the others as extra.

No, I meant catching all Pokémon, Gou's objective so it seems, is not possible with Dexit around the corner.

Maybe its just my Aspergers but I'm still as confused

Lol he'll show as much drive as Misty and Iris did for their respective types of choice. If they're really doing this "around the regions" thing, I bet he'll find one partner from each region or something like that (if that isn't reaching).

Hopefully he'll improve where they and Ash failed

I actually like his design from the side, looks decent. The front design with the grin and small face put me off when I first saw that leak.

Technically this anime is more base don the Go-games rather than Sword and Shield. Or maybe mobile games in general. Gamefreak and Nintendo are swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck since they released the first one.

Plus, they probably know that no one really cares about sword and shield given Masuda has alienated the entire fanbase. So they're probably staying clear from those poison games as well

Wow, the new character (Gou) that looks like Gladio is boy!? What a surprising development! I also like how everyone is disappointed with the announcement. What were you expecting exactly? We already knew what we'll get from the leak.
I was kinda hoping something that was revealed would have rekindled my interest in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom