• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though, all regions will be in this anime, I wonder if Galar will still be the focus?
Probably pushed in the back since it'll be advertising mobile games first and foremost. How greedy can they get.

''For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have errored and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

A really weird situation we got here. But... I give the team credit that they really surprised me in the end. They really breaking the formula even more.
  • The story will focus on two boys and will not have a girl as the main focus.
  • They will focus on all regions instead of just one.
  • For once the new games will not be the main promotional material.

A really weird situation we got here. But... I give the team credit that they really surprised me in the end. They really breaking the formula even more.
  • The story will focus on two boys and will not have a girl as the main focus.
  • They will focus on all regions instead of just one.
  • For once the new games will not be the main promotional material.
Wait what, I know about the regions thing, is the other stuff actually confirmed, because If so I am really disappointed.

So the new series is going to be a complete reboot, revived series, only it isn't going to be AU Ash, but a different AU Ash entirely. The old anime series is coming to an end after all.

Times have changed, no longer is Pokemon focusing their attention on the Original Games on the console, instead they're leaning to where the money is with Go and Masters, with SwSh being an afterthought. Oh the irony and hypocrisy that TPCi are acting just like all the evil villains in the games.

So the new series is going to be a complete reboot, revived series, only it isn't going to be AU Ash, but a different AU Ash entirely. The old anime series is coming to an end after all.

Times have changed, no longer is Pokemon focusing their attention on the Original Games on the console, instead they're leaning to where the money is with Go and Masters, with SwSh being an afterthought. Oh the irony and hypocrisy that TPCi are acting just like all the evil villains in the games.
Chill out, we don't even know much about the series outside of the new boy's name and goal... and the last time they tried to reboot the anime, it didn't work out so well.

I really hope Gou is Ash's cousin.

Is there reason to post same things in many different posts, things that isn't even confirmed? You're just making this thread unreadable for other people. And how and why is that evil and greedy to focus on mobile games instead of SwSh?

Um, I’m a bit confused about how the next series is supposed to go down

I mean

Is it going to be a reboot?

And if it isn’t, then how exactly is this whole multiple regions thing supposed to work? I mean if Ash is still going to be the main character in next generation game-themed anime, wouldn’t Galar be the only location de jure?

Also, does this mean that the formula regarding Ash’s traveling group dynamic has changed yet again?

Aren't young kids going to be confused?
They watch the anime, expect they find this pokemon they saw in the anîmé in the game but doesn't find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom