• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it looks like SM145 will be the last episode to the Sun and Moon series on 27th October before the 2 week hiatus to PM001 & PM002 (I'm sure that's how you pronounce the new series)

How do you know? Any source?
Pokemon usually leave a hiatus between each series with a total of 2-3 weeks, if my memory serves me, XY140 ended on the 27th October, which then lead to a 2 week hiatus before SM001 & 2 came out on 17th November.

The leak sounds too much like fan-fiction, to be honest. I highly doubt they will put in such amount of fanservice in this anime. Unless this is the new way to get more viewers.
Why not? I mean, they did mention that they want the new series to appeal to fans of all the generations of the anime.
Just found a leak in a post HDvee uncovered today. Couldn't find a link to the source, which lead me to copy down word-for-word...

Is this person reading from the first poster we've got? We haven't got any wind of all this yet, but I thought I show you all this and see what you think...
That leak looks faker than Kim Kardashian's plastic surgery. Also, you edited in some points later.

The two things that seem most unlikely are Ash having a crush and using Lugia as a taxi (in that order, even). Others range from seemingly tame and possible to not impossible but unlikely, but adding all the improbable stuff up makes me skeptical. For instance, I have trouble imagine them fitting six leagues into one series unless they skip most of the battles--if nothing else, that sounds a lot like a fan service extravaganza.

Ash's Charizard now has a son, which Chase will get
If this happens I hope we get a scene of Ash dropping Charizard off at a daycare then riding around on a bike in circles.

Just for the game if they do something like a PWT.

Also what is the difference between a Minor and Major League? Does that mean the past Gyms were Minor Leagues?

Sounds to me like Ash will compete in the Major Leagues, whilst Gou in the Minor Leagues in Galar.

Last edited:
Pokemon anime without a female protagonist? Never.

For me it looks like we're getting two sets of characters with their own journey culminating into both groups meeting at the end or a couple of times through the series. Similiar to Alain in XY + Mega-Evolution special, but more frequent.

So I guess Go + girl and Ash + a girl and a boy. This would be quite a good idea in terms of writing and pace because they could do Go and his crew covering Kanto-Alola while Ash and his friends travels through Galar.

Pokemon anime without a female protagonist? Never.

For me it looks like we're getting two sets of characters with their own journey culminating into both groups meeting at the end or a couple of times through the series. Similiar to Alain in XY + Mega-Evolution special, but more frequent.

So I guess Go + girl and Ash + a girl and a boy. This would be quite a good idea in terms of writing and pace because they could do Go and his crew covering Kanto-Alola while Ash and his friends travels through Galar.
Ash and Go are adventuring over all the Regions tho. Its drawn in the background of the poster with the duo traveling on a Lugia, adventuring in the tropical setting and etc. The Pokemon Anime isn't the same Pokemon Anime it was back when XY was airing. Things have started to change ever since SM.

The anime style is still very cartoonist and sorely childish. I'm in my twenties....
So, maybe XY was my last season with the anime.

:cry:

The anime style is still very cartoonist and sorely childish. I'm in my twenties....
So, maybe XY was my last season with the anime.

:cry:
Last season can actually be SM since there's no showing of any Gen 8 Pokemon. Even this year in the anime, nor movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom