• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for bashing BW, XY/XYZ or/and SunMoon or it is about the new Pocket Monsters series!? :confused:

Anyways there will be info on October 13 but they also promised info on tomorrow's episode so I hope they reveal something more, I want to see a bit of animation!!
Tbh, from all the bad reputations to the series since BW, it would've been better if they ended after DP since some episodes in it are recycled from the OS, plus all of it is in their home turf that they can easily understand and work around.

Hope the next bit of info for this series shows off more; I've been failing to contain my frustration.

All I want is something animated to be shown, I don't care if it's a trailer that's 30 or even 20 seconds long, just please release us from endless cycle of almost nothing truly constructive to discuss or else I'm going to crazy, correction, more crazy!

I just want to know know more about what's up with Gou and how his goal can work in a believeable way and whether or not we'll still get a female lead.

Would love to see if the English theme tries to live on the very early 4Kids themes (specially the Johto Journeys one) and not one of those crappy "brand new adventure" ones, maybe have something like "Get your Rotom Phones ready" as a recurring lyric?

Will they still do the WSTP (Who is that pokemon?) in the Japanese version

Time will tell, I'll be honest I hope the dub and Japanese version does keep who's that Pokemon as it felt strange watching Diamond and Pearl without it

Just thought I would share this from Serebii which was posted yesterday

It has been confirmed that some more information for the upcoming anime series featuring Ash and new trainer Go will come with the episode of Pokémon Sun & Moon that airs in Japan on October 13th. This follows on from further information which comes with the episode of Pokémon Sun & Moon that airs tomorrow. At present we don't know what will be shown but will provide full details as they come so be sure to keep checking back

Last edited:
Boy... still nothing... We do not even know what Gou's personality is. They really make such a big secret about this anime. I think... there is something really wrong with it.

I know that I've been talking a lot about an AU, but what I really care about is Go's goal. It would be nice to see him catch a Pokemon and whether he immediately sends it to some professor.

I've seen a poster with them travelling with lugia on Reddit, wasn't that the leak everyone laughed about because Ash had a crush on a girl? Where can I see that full leak?

As a thought, another broken/delayed promise. It makes this all the more an AU, which I hope not.

This whole AU can get a bit out of hand if they introduce too many of them. The new movies already had an alternative timeline, the anime really doesn't need one too. It would be just too confusing. Also, this could actually mess up the continuity of Ash's story. Look what happened to Sonic the Hedgehog after Sega introduced many different timelines for the series.

Last edited:
johto.jpg

I was right, that is Meowth that Dragonite is holding. I'm more convinced now looking at Meowth's expression that it is Team Rockets and the Dragonite has something to do with them. I do wonder, if Team Rocket are returning, why they haven't been shown yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom