• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could Gou's English name be?
Goerge Gòstar.
But there is no regional Champion in Alola so does not that make Ash automatically the Champion?
A title equivalent to other regional champions like Shirona simply doesn't exist in Alola, just like neither Elite Four nor Champions League exist there. Satoshi is the champion of Alola league tournament.

Meh Idk how to feel about new characters and locations.
So Gou and the new girl are childhood friends, just like Leon and the profs granddaughter? I smell a shipping. Are they going to be transported to several regions from there? The scenery of the lab looks glorious

From serebii

So Gou and the new girl are childhood friends, just like Leon and the profs granddaughter? I smell a shipping. Are they going to be transported to several regions from there? The scenery of the lab looks glorious

Tbh, doesn't make a lot of sense that both Gou and the new girl are Kanto based, but have exclusive Galar mons. Chances for Ash getting both Grookey and Sobble have increased once again.

Tbh, doesn't make a lot of sense that both Gou and the new girl are Kanto based, but have exclusive Galar mons. Chances for Ash getting both Grookey and Sobble have increased once again.
Why introducing a new professor in Kanto?
The girl looks nice btw, a bit like Lillie

A homebase for Ash eh?

Hmmm, sure sounds familiar to another place in Alola that ended up being the homebase for most of the show.

That and I believe this will be the next piece of information that Sunday will provide us.
Hopefully in action and not images. So Galar pokemon can be in Kanto now?

Hopefully in action and not images. So Galar pokemon can be in Kanto now?

I see no problem in this.
Look like when "alola kanto" came with mega evolutions for brock and misty.

The "new regions" and their new pokemon always existed somehow. They just haven't appeared yet. I mean - it was always possible for a yamper to live in kanto, we haven't just seen it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom