• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should expect (and know by now) what leaks 2 days before the episode airs is what they show on Sundays so people don't get "disappointed".

Mainly Pokemon subreddits, especially the massive sub r/pokemon where it seemed like most people disliked the series. I only saw a few positive comments about it.

I think you should escape 2017, the opinion of Sun&Moon has vastly improved, it also depends on the forums, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc of course there will always be haters but that's life, not everything will be liked by everyone...

Is Vermilion for Kanto like Lumiose is for Kalos or Castelia is for Unova (I really don't remember Kanto cities anymore)?
If yes, then that's the reason for the choice.

Why is it that so many people (leakers) want Scorbunny's final evolution to be just Fire? Haven't we seen that before with Litten? Perhaps it's in response to not wanting a Fire/Fighting Type. or they've misread the Ben Aflek leak where it mentioned Raboot being pure Fire and that it's Final Evolution describes of looking like a fighter, humanoid, but has no mention of type nor name.

Wrong thread, buddy.

I'm hoping that we might see some old characters reappear this season, even if it is AU
By looking at the titles for the next episodes for SM, it looks to be a hybrid of the two, a continuation after SM, and AU with original characters.

The title reflects that they are promoting the entire franchise rather than just the newest generation of the main series.
exactly. Just like the games when looking at the main title screen doesn't show the Legendaries but instead a Stadium, as if that is more of the main focus than Legendaries. Plus, they're stepping into a different direction now that Pokemon is coming out on a Home Console for the first time ever, despite it being a hybrid.

I don't think we will see Ash and Gou travelling to every region, that would be redundant. I think in one episode we'll see ash or Gou battling someone in Johto and the Next Episode opens up with them chilling in a beach in Hoenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom