• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion DP has the worst fillers of all series put together xD

Remember that "the strongest Koiking and the most beautiful Himbas" episode in early DP? Or the Bippa and Haganeil episode, or the Fuwante and the wind one?

It was hard rewatching early DP a few years ago due to all those dull fillers that'd almost put me to sleep.

Remember that "the strongest Koiking and the most beautiful Himbas" episode in early DP? Or the Bippa and Haganeil episode, or the Fuwante and the wind one?

It was hard rewatching early DP a few years ago due to all those dull fillers that'd almost put me to sleep.
Nevertheless, it had one of the most formidable villains such as J and Team Galactic. A risk of which we should have back in the form of new villains and Pokemon Hunters. Perhaps something that would make the International Police with Looker make more sense.

On a serious note, am I the only one not a fan of Gigantamax'd Pikachu and Charizard designs? Or Gigantamax in general? Seems like a budget Mega Evolution, they should have continued MEs.
Well, it is more benefiticial. Mega Evolutions could be given only to final evolutions, but you can be more creative with any stage Pokémon with Gigantamax.

I think mid-Johto is worse. But yeah, DP's fillers are nothing to brag about.

Most animes had boring filler. Sun and Moon is actually the first anime, with not that many filler episodes. And the ones who are were actually very entertaining and showed the characters from a more lively side.

Most animes had boring filler. Sun and Moon is actually the first anime, with not that many filler episodes. And the ones who are were actually very entertaining and showed the characters from a more lively side.
I'm thinking that it will be the same here, because they're staying in one location again.

We don't know how long they'll stay in Vermilion City. It could be for just one episode before every trip or something.
Yeah I'm not sure why people are assuming that the new series will take place primarily in Kanto. The term "home base" implies constant travel. Bat Man episodes didn't primarily take place inside the Bat Cave.

I think the new lab will serve a similar purpose to Oak's lab in previous series. They will pop in for an episode or two after an adventure to rest and plot out their next destination. I imagine the Pokemon Gou catches will start to populate the garden so we might see something with that as well.

I think the new lab will serve a similar purpose to Oak's lab in previous series. They will pop in for an episode or two after an adventure to rest and plot out their next destination. I imagine the Pokemon Gou catches will start to populate the garden so we might see something with that as well.
Sure, but the comparison to Oak's lab is misleading because that one was only visited after very long trips (they only stayed around Pallet Town while Ash was training for the Indigo League). The trips in this series are bound to be shorter.

I agree that most of Go's captures will stay in the garden, so that could give them material to work with if he is serious about his goal.

Here's some accent ideas for some of the Galar Gym Leaders, based on britain

Milo: West Country Accent (since he's a Farmer)
Nessa: Northern Accent (somehow I felt Scouce, although we haven't yet seen the snowy Gym)
Bea/Allister: Derbyshire Accent (I feel around that area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom