• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That date does coincide with SM145, which has the literal description of "And when Ash hears about the others' plans, as well as their dreams for the future, he makes a certain decision", which means the two may be linked after all.

Plus "extended vacation" from school implies that this series takes place during their summer vacation.

It looked like there might have been a couple of new artworks in there for the professor, Koharu, and Yamper (I didn't recognize them at least, like the one where Yamper's eyes are closed), but other than that it seems to be everything we've already seen.

I hope that's not what they're showing tomorrow :(

Was that what they showed last week? It's upload date was today and I definitely haven't seen it before now, so regardless, I appreciate it being shared!

Either way, I also won't be surprised if we don't get anything new tomorrow due to the lack of a leak this week. I suppose there could still be a trailer (I'm assuming that might be tougher to leak than photos?) but I'm not expecting much.

the next info about next pokemon anime will be revealed on next Sunday, Oct 27! :)

We either get a trailer shown tomorrow or these guys that are running the anime are absolute braindead. I don't get how a person can defend this.

Nobody really replied to this when I first posted it, so I’m going to take a chance and post it again

You know, I’ve really got to say that all of these initial possibilities for this new Pokémon anime that are going around here have all really gotten me a little bit confused about how to feel about it, honestly.

I mean if it turns out that this really is a full-blown out reboot of the series, then, on the one hand; it does, at least, offer the chance to give Ash a story where he can have a beginning with a bit more respect to his character. But, on the other hand; not only does this make the last few years of the original Pokémon anime a little bit pointless to a certain degree, but, it also seems to me that ending the original show on a series like Sun and Moon feels a little bit off. I mean, while it is true that they did actually have Ash officially win a League conference for once, it still feels like Ash could have had a better series to have that kind of achievement, you know? Ending on Sun and Moon; it just feels kind of underwhelming to me, honestly.

And, if it turns out that Ash does end up going back to all of the other regions for whatever reason, then, on the one hand; that does offer the chance to see a lot of the old characters and locations again. But, on the other hand; not only does this put my initial fan hopes that Ash has become something of a legendary figure within the other regions that he has already visited into jeopardy, it, um, it-it also has me a little bit worried about how all of those particular possible returns and reunions will actually play out within the series, especially when I consider just how well that both Dawn’s initial Unova region return and both Misty and Brock’s first Alola return went, which, um, didn’t exactly work for me completely when I first initially watched all of those particular episodes.

Does, um, d-does anyone here have anything to say about all of this?

It’s also confirmed that next Sunday they will show Pokemon sword and shield information not just the anime
005442CA-65AB-444F-A049-DD9BBD16CF60.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom