• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They protec, they attac... but most importantly they're BACC!

Anyone else worried about the music for the series? From what I heard, it seems like team rocket has a new theme (drastically different from their past ones) does this imply that we will be losing all of Miyazaki's catalogue during this transition. If so, this series will be a big big downgrade. There is no way you can spin it otherwise

BTW, I heard from somewhere that the first Opening of the anime was leaked, is it true and if so where I can listen to it.

I do not see any big differences. For me, the art style ist much closer to the one of Sun and Moon. I do not see how people see anything XY related to those artworks. It is clearly an updated version of the S&M art style. I think in the minds of people, who hate the Sun and Moon anime to this date, just hope in their own minds, that this upcoming will be like XY.

I personally hope it will not be that case and from what I see they want to continue with the more heart-lighted direction. I think I can not stand another anime with shipping wars.

Ooo, Cacnea as well.

Wonder if we'll see James collect Cacnea from Gardenia whilst in Sinnoh unless it happens off screen

Unless in Japan they give Gardenia a new VA since her original died of Colon Cancer 6 years ago, and her English one just wondered off somewhere after playing as her.

It might be difficult of getting Cacnea back from her since she loves it to bits. But then... she loves every Grass Type to bits. Her first debut was a subtle fetish fest with her letting Cacnea Pin Missile her back reasons explained in Fanzine i'm working on , and having her head chomped by Carnivine and loving it. Why not trade it back with Milo, lol.

Though... It would be interesting for the TRio to have some Galar Pokemon in their team as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom