• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they revealed everything they needed to ( Main Characters, Supporting Cast, Villains ) for god's sake reveal an animated trailer next week, There's no reason not to.
They’ll probably still find a way to trickle down info. We probably won’t get a trailer until the last episode of Sun and Moon.

Not really a fan of Jesse and James and co returning. I know they're part of the villains and all but couldn't we get someone new. Who can bother Ash and company instead of the same ole. same ole thing over and over again?

They protec, they attac... but most importantly they're BACC!

View attachment 126647
I just wondering how they escape from Bewear at the end of SM episodes (SM145 or 146) as Bewear still managed to capture the TRio in Kanto! I think a dragonite will do the Bewear's job to transport the TRio among the regions!

If there is a World Tournament that Ash would compete in, I would like to see Marnie and Team Yell in it. This would make a very interesting plot and a new rival for Ash. He'll be very annoyed by Team Yell for sure.

I think after 20 years what actually sells merchandise is the wonder of the new region regardless of the media. And so there should be a maximum focus on the new region.
I play go every day and I'm sure it makes a lot of money for niantic and tpc, but I never bought merchandise because I had seen a pokemon in go. It's a really simple game to pass time, but it's basically you walking in a neighbourhood that never changes. Whether in the games or in the anime, I just want to discover the new region and then I will buy merchandize. I love kanto but it is a love that is 20 years old and doesn't make me wanna buy stuff.

I think after 20 years what actually sells merchandise is the wonder of the new region regardless of the media. And so there should be a maximum focus on the new region.
I play go every day and I'm sure it makes a lot of money for niantic and tpc, but I never bought merchandise because I had seen a pokemon in go. It's a really simple game to pass time, but it's basically you walking in a neighbourhood that never changes. Whether in the games or in the anime, I just want to discover the new region and then I will buy merchandize. I love kanto but it is a love that is 20 years old and doesn't make me wanna buy stuff.

Well, regarding anime merchandise, it is Japanese people who usually buy a lot more. Even if the anime is pretty popular outside Japan, the sales of anime merchandise are still bigger.

So, it will depends what are the preference of Japanese fans. Maybe they don't need a maximun focus in as region to buy merchandise. It's possible the focus in many regions attract new fans.

So all that we've gotten from yesterday's announcement is that Team Rocket's back? What?! I don't believe it! What a shocking and totally unexpected surprise! I never would've guessed!

In all seriousness, I'm starting to get tired of this type of advertising. We're about three weeks away from the premiere of the new series and, outside of who the main/supporting characters are, the new art style, how the characters in it and a very vague description of their goals (as well as the fact that the entire series will take place in all of the game regions, which we still don't know why that is or how exactly it will work (or how it ties into Ash's goal of becoming a Pokémon Master)), we haven't gotten anything substantial. We don't know how the style look in motion, we don't know much about the new blood, we don't know if the anime will go back to the adventuring formula or remain a comedic slice-of-life (or combination of the two), we don't much about the characters and their motivations, we don't have a synopsis for the plot (assuming there is one), and, as I already mentioned, we still don't know why Ash has decided to travel around the world or how exactly the whole "we're gonna feature all the region, yo" aspect's going to work. By this point, three years ago, we already had an animated trailer and a more detailed information for Sun & Moon, so why is it taking them so long to reveal something substantial this time?

Yeah, both this new series and Sword+Shield are being very oddly tight-lipped. It seems to be getting more in marketing nowadays from what I've seen and I'm pretty tired of it, too.

For it might be worth posting this

A new character of the TV anime “Pocket Monster” was announced. Dr. Sakuragi serves as Shinichi Nakamura , and Kana Hanazawa serves as Koharu .

The new TV series of "Pocket Monster", which will be broadcast on TV Tokyo from November 17, is a work in which Satoshi played by Rika Matsumoto and Gou played by Daiki Yamashita serve as double heroes. Dr. Sakuragi, played by Nakamura, is a character who supports the adventures of Satoshi and Gou, who is studying Pokemon at the “Sakuragi Research Institute” director in Kutiba City, Can Tho. Koharu, who plays Hanazawa, is the daughter of Dr. Sakuragi, the same 10-year-old girl as Satoshi and Gou. Go is a childhood friend, and is nostalgic to the innocent Pokemon Wanpachi of the Institute. At the same time, the art board of “Sakuragi Research Institute”, where Satoshi and Go are the bases of the adventure, was also shown.

Nakamura, who has participated in “Pocket Monsters” in the past, commented, “I hope to deliver a new series that will keep everyone happy and excitement while chewing this happiness.” Hanazawa said, “When I started broadcasting the anime Pokemon, I was in the same age as Satoshi, and I was able to experience the excitement and excitement through Satoshi. I will play this series so that everyone can like it. ”Said his enthusiasm.

Comment from Junichi Nakamura (Dr. Sakuragi)
I had a big role called "N" before, but no way! Such! I never thought I could step into this “Pocket Monster” world again.
This time, Dr. Sakuragi, Pokemon.
N-kun is a strange person, but he has not lost his passion for Pokemon!
The amount of heat at the site is also high, and it is carefully recorded over the talk time.
I thought when I participated before, but it's really fun.
I hope that we can deliver a new series that will make every story fun and exciting while biting this happiness.

Comment by Kana Hanazawa (as Koharu)
I was surprised to hear that Pokemon's voice was played by regular members. And if you are not careful, joy and excitement are likely to increase.
When asked what Pokemon you want to meet, Yadon. I loved that poggy face and collected a lot of Pokémon cards. I want you to watch a story as soon as possible, but now that all the regions are set in the series, both that child and that child ... yeah! Pokémon who come to this child !? Uhaha, so don't miss it! Koharu is still crazy about Pokemon! I don't feel like that, so I think it's the first child to get close to the anime Pokemon. Surely those people and Koharu will be influenced by Satoshi-kun and Go-kun's love for Pokemon!
When the anime Pokemon broadcast started, I was in the same age as Satoshi, and I was able to experience excitement and excitement through Satoshi. I will do my best to make you love this series.

アニメ「ポケモン」新作でサクラギ博士役を中村悠一、その娘・コハル役は花澤香菜(コメントあり) - コミックナタリー

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom