• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing too big in terms of news today, in fact it was a quick interview with one of the VA’s.

The first animated trailer will be shown 10 OF NOVEMBER

1 week before the premiere

I dont know man 1 month before is Ok but 1 week before to show something animated? Thats too freaking much

This is not like the videogames which havent showed us much like they did with Sun and Moon in order to keep some mystery, will it be too bad to show only 30 seconds of the first two episodes?

Okay, so apparently Ash decides to travel the world in SM145 thanks to Olivia. I guess that dashes any reboot plans and makes the next series a continuity.
It's literally Thomas and Friends: Big World Big Adventures. Only difference is that Ash has already been there, whilst for Thomas, the author clearly meant Sodor.

Perhaps this was Pokemon's inspiration?

Okay, so apparently Ash decides to travel the world in SM145 thanks to Olivia. I guess that dashes any reboot plans and makes the next series a continuity.
Glad to finally have this answer clarified! This is definitely continuity Ash, and now we have an idea of Ash's goal, wanting to travel the world. I am sure they will have some sort of battle gimmick he can participate in whilst he travels in this series, but now we have the idea he is going for.

Honestly, it's a pretty reasonable idea too. It kind of makes sense after winning a Pokemon league that Ash would want to go and further explore the regions that he once went through, as well as others.

I'll wait till we really meet our other protag up close, but I think this will definitely be a series I enjoy. I think I definitely want to go through and watch the rest of SM now as a good lead up to this series.

Also that is crazy we won't be seeing anything animated till a week before. Will we see anything next week. I thought I saw a tweet going around that they would have big news on the third. But heck, after the initial announcement being an announcement of an announcement (and now I hate typing that word), I wouldn't be surprised lol.

I thought of something what if, in the next anime there is a one giant league between all Regions that would be really cool honestly, and the requirement to join that league is to have at least one league victory and Ash has one with Alola, what do you think of the idea?

I thought of something what if, in the next anime there is a one giant league between all Regions that would be really cool honestly, and the requirement to join that league is to have at least one league victory and Ash has one with Alola, what do you think of the idea?
That's what I thought would likely happen. Not only will Ash probably be going up against the trainers that have defeated him in past Leagues like Tobias, not only the Champions such as Lance, Steven, Cynthia, Alder, Diantha and even Leon, but also new rivals such as Bede and Marnie with Team Yell.

The press release clarifies that the special will be summarizing Ash and Pikachu's encounters so far with a "special video" (i.e. a clip show) in addition to the info on the new series. Marie Iitoyo will be voicing Kangaskhan's baby in the first episode of the series, who "holds the key" to the first episode.
sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub3.jpg

sub4.jpg

First episode promises to be exciting!!!

It's literally Thomas and Friends: Big World Big Adventures. Only difference is that Ash has already been there, whilst for Thomas, the author clearly meant Sodor.

Perhaps this was Pokemon's inspiration?
I don't even... what...?
First episode promises to be exciting!!!
I wonder if that's Pikachu's backstory before meeting Ash, when it wasn't evolved. Glad to see the XY-esque detailed artstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom