• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that Chairmin Rose and Orleana ran not only the Galar League, but also this possible Pokemon World League as well.

I'm very interested, but at the same time, very concerned, as if I have been betrayed or given a bad deal (please don't ask, there's so much climate nowadays that it doesn't belong on this forum). The only gripe I have for this new series is.... why?

Why is this the focus? The problem here is that they refuse to tell us why, only that this will be shown for us to find out. You might as well not show us the new series and instead leave it till November 17th. And not sell strategy guides until the following week from release.

And the sad thing is, is that it's this keeping us in the dark thing they're doing is causing us to be divided as a community, when it shouldn't have to be.

Question: Shouldn't the series numbering be called PM001 and PM002 instead of SS001 and SS002 since SwSh is not the main focus for the new series. I know it's already done for the manga series, but can't we have them PM001 (Anime) instead so to differentiate the two?

Last edited:
Well Abcboy is listing them as SS001 and SS002 and I'm not keen to argue with admin, PM does make more sense though
Or better yet... NS001 and NS002 because we have no idea for what the English title will be. Probably be the same as the Japanese since it will be focused on all regions, not just Galar.

I just hope they give Galar some justice, which I doubt. I'm concerned that Galar would be brushed aside for Gen 9 if the new series isn't doing well.

Looks as if it'll be a retracing story with Ash starting from Kanto, then Johto, then Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola and lastly Galar. But by then Gen 9 would come out and would blot over Galar with it's entirety, and I for one do not want that to happen. It's clear that the anime is to advertise the entire franchise, not just the games as they once did anymore.

Looks as if it'll be a retracing story with Ash starting from Kanto, then Johto, then Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola and lastly Galar. But by then Gen 9 would come out and would blot over Galar with it's entirety, and I for one do not want that to happen. It's clear that the anime is to advertise the entire franchise, not just the games as they once did anymore.
We don't know how the regions will be implemented. You're just being negative for the sake of being negative.

We don't know how the regions will be implemented. You're just being negative for the sake of being negative.
I'm just concerned that they will not give Galar any justice, since it will have to share with all the other past games, that's all. Nothing too negative about that, just worried and concerned because they have been keeping all this in the dark. And it's with this that this is the reason of why we're all in a big mess.

This is so confusing. So... it is technically a reboot from what I read.
No it's not. In the latest episode, Ash seems confused about his next step but thanks to Olivia, he decides to travel the world which is pretty much the synopsis of the new series.

For such a big SM fanboy, you don't seem to pay much attention to it and only use it as an excuse to bash previous series.

Part of me hopes that somewhere along the line, someone will catch a Koffing and Farfetch'd so that when they reach Galar, they will evolve into Galarian Weezing and Sirfetch'd to help promote the Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom