• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poetry/story commissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestmoon66

Reaction score
I have done a few successful poetry and story commissions. I’m more strong in the poems area, but will try stories. Excuse any typos. I guess my questions are ... are we allowed too post something like that on here? And hm, what should I set prices at? I want too save up for a switch. My autism and anxiety make it hard too work. If anything I’m just happy with having extra spending money.
Example :
Tides came in, dotting the evening with its song/you’re welcome too come near or stand afar/but don’t fear the unknown/ when the beauty and life of the moon hold you near, stay, and truly feel the call of the sea/ you’re enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom