• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pointless warnings

Berrenta

Let's dance
Reaction score
Saw this in another forum, and I don't see any forum games similar to this one, so I decided to start it here.

Basically, you post a pointless warning for the item in the above post. Then, post an item for the next person. Example:

Player 1 said:

Player 2 said:
Do not use as a frisbee.

Bag of Peanuts

Player 3 said:
May contain nuts.

And so on. Standard forum rules apply (try to keep things clean), and you can use items from fictional media if you want.

I'll start things off with...

A hairbrush

Do not insert metal objects in slots.

A Poké Ball

Do not throw at people.

A Microwave Oven.

Not a water fountain.

A vacuum cleaner.

Warning: Cannot maul anyone. We've tried.

A laptop.

Do not run over the penguins or this sign.

A ceiling fan

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom