• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poison Jab Croagunk available on Pokémon Global Link: IGN reveals further information

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Poison Jab Croagunk available on Pokémon Global Link: IGN reveals further information on ...

The Pokémon Global Link is currently running a promotion that allows players to obtain Croagunk with the Hidden Ability Poison Touch in order to promote the new Rugged Mountain area of the Island of Dreams. This Croagunk requires a password, which will be revealed on IGN tomorrow.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Poison Jab Croagunk available on Pokémon Global Link: IGN reveals further informa

Boop:

Pokémon revealed to be found here are Spinda with the special move Superpower, Torkoal, Rhyhorn, Cacnea, Mankey, Burmy (Sandy Cloak), and Skorupi. The area-exclusive mini-game involves collecting gems with Sableye called "Let's Collect Gems with Sableye!" The game involves drawing lines with a pen cursor using the mouse (which IGN misreports as a stylus) which make Sableye's minecart jump or drop between minecart tracks. IGN includes footage of the game, which can be watched on their website.​

Superpower Spinda? Per the others, well, never saw them coming, aside from maybe Rhyhorn. Oh, and regarding this Croagunk not being the same Croagunk as one released earlier ("While a Croagunk was distributed via the Pokémon Global Link in Japan previously, this is not the same Croagunk as it know Poison Jab, a move the previously distributed Croagunk did not"), well, both Croagunk have moves within Croagunk's level-up movepool. The new one is just Unov'ized, as it has a higher power move earlier.

Last edited:
Re: Poison Jab Croagunk available on Pokémon Global Link: IGN reveals further informa

How wonderful! :3
I still want the Croagunk C-gear to be released for Europe too, though. So I can have a croagunk-filled game.

Ah geez, it had to be IGN, the same site that constantly trashes Ocarina of Time, that handles the promotion. ._.

I'll ignore them for now until I get that Croagunk.

I'm excited for Croagunk now. This is going to be a male, isn't it??

Ah geez, it had to be IGN, the same site that constantly trashes Ocarina of Time, that handles the promotion. ._.

You can't spell ignorance without IGN. They don't like Ocarina of Time? Who cares about opinions, they're fools.

Anyway, I only hope this Croagunk is female. I was so disappointed with the recent Mamoswine was male. Poison Touch probably isn't as good as Dry Skin, but it could still be useful.

Password is IGNRuggedMountain. Might want to add that to the artical

Are you sure? I only remember IGN bashing 3D Sonic games and kid-oriented games. As for Poison Jab Croagunk, I see no use for it since poison is an awful offensive type.

Is this event world-wide?

I want that spinda so badly. Thirsting for contrary right now...

Croagunk Get! Of course, you could just breed one to have that move and ability.

EDIT: So where does this put poison rate? 30+20 = 50% or 0.2*0.3= .6 = 60%

Level 10 Male Croagunk Get!

It looks so cool.

Haven't picked it up yet. Going to save this Croagunk for eventual future games so it gets use :3

Got mine. I named mine after my best friend.

well according to the promotion info, Rugged Mountain will have Croagunk anyway, so if this one turns out to be male, no skin off my bones.
Can't it learn Poison Jab via TM anyway?....

Contrary Superpower Spinda? CSC Spinda...if only its base stats were a little higher.

I think I'm only miffed that I voted for Croagunk on the DW poll, now. Argh, happy that I got him anyway, but feel so useless now.

EDIT: So where does this put poison rate? 30+20 = 50% or 0.2*0.3= .6 = 60%

Just a small note that 0.2*0.3 does not equal 0.6. More like 0.06 anyways.

I would assume that it's 50 though.

I just entered the password for it. Should be able to get it when I need it now.

Also, seems like this event is made available in most places, but not all - it does not show up while logged out. I wonder where doesn't get it?

It's not working. Is it not available for Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom