• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region games:

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region games: Only ...

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon is currently available via Nintendo Network for American region games until August 12.

Read more on Bulbanews

Lord-Arceus

SW-5966-1624-1010
Reaction score
Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region gam

Gave me quite a start, I feared it was only available in Japan!

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region gam

Well, maybe the other territories will get it soon ...

Morgil

Reaction score

Well, this came out of nowhere. And only a week to get it, too?

TaiCrunch

Reaction score

Finally!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score

I was wondering when other territories would start getting them.

Team Gaara

Borderland Sword
Reaction score

Convenient since I just traded one of my Poke Ball Vivillon away yesterday~ And he was Modest, so, even better than the other one~

Silverwynde

ルル
Reaction score

Finally! I was starting to get a little worried over here. Just downloaded both for X and Y; I'll reset for awesome stats and a great Nature at a later date.

EvilChameleon

Just call me EC!
Reaction score

This was a pleasant surprise. So that makes 3 Vivillon that I need to raise to level 50...

Solayoh

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Looks like Europe has been forgotten again :(

segtendonerd64

Reaction score

Dang, I traded shinies for them before. At least I can get a Timid one if I soft reset for it.

The Outrage

Reaction score

So I went to get it on Mystery Gift and....nothing. I'm in Canada.

DynamoRox4Sure

Dost thou talketh to me?
Reaction score

Seems cool. Only a week to get it, but I'll probably find the time to check.

aliveatnight

Reaction score

This was such a surprise! I didn't see it coming.

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score

Wow this was a surprise but Im so happy. My collection is finally complete. I might snag a few more before the event ends just to have. I forgot to do that with the Fancy pattern.

Crystal Onix

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score

Really? I thought there was one for Paris and then another one for all of Europe already.

Solayoh

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Really? I thought there was one for Paris and then another one for all of Europe already.
There's not been one for all of Europe, there has been one for Paris, and one for a German city, can't remember which one.
But just in case there was any doubt, Paris is not the same as Europe. It's not even the biggest city.

Fudgenuggets

H...a...p...p...y
Reaction score

Lol sweet, I gues this could count as my birthday present. :p
Someone should buy me something from the Pokemon Center though, seriously. Q-Q

Slim Shady

(ノ^∇^)
Reaction score

I am in Canada too, but I was able to get it no problem, maybe try again?

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Canadian 3DS systems are American region, so it should work. You can always check your 3DS region by going into System Settings and looking at the letter at the end of the version number (American region is U).