• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region games:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region gam

Man, America is just getting slap-happy with the event distributions all the sudden. Five months went by after the Speed Boost Torchic distribution and now we're getting the Fancy Pattern Vivillon, then we find out about the Heracross/Pinsir giveaways, and now out of the blue the Pokéball Pattern Viviilon. Please America, please don't stop this streak! We want our Diancie!

Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region gam

Looks like Europe has been forgotten again :(

Really? I thought there was one for Paris and then another one for all of Europe already.

There's not been one for all of Europe, there has been one for Paris, and one for a German city, can't remember which one.
But just in case there was any doubt, Paris is not the same as Europe. It's not even the biggest city.

OK, I was wrong, but I didn't think I implied that Paris was the same thing as all of Europe.

Looks like Europe has been forgotten again :(

Really? I thought there was one for Paris and then another one for all of Europe already.

There's not been one for all of Europe, there has been one for Paris, and one for a German city, can't remember which one.
But just in case there was any doubt, Paris is not the same as Europe. It's not even the biggest city.

OK, I was wrong, but I didn't think I implied that Paris was the same thing as all of Europe.

If it makes you feel better I was wrong too, Europe got tagged on at the end as an after thought, so not entirely forgotten, after all, just pushed to near the end of the queue :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom