• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region games:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region games: Only ...

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon is currently available via Nintendo Network for American region games until August 12.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region gam

Gave me quite a start, I feared it was only available in Japan!

Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region gam

Well, this came out of nowhere. And only a week to get it, too?

Finally!

I was wondering when other territories would start getting them.

Convenient since I just traded one of my Poke Ball Vivillon away yesterday~ And he was Modest, so, even better than the other one~

Finally! I was starting to get a little worried over here. Just downloaded both for X and Y; I'll reset for awesome stats and a great Nature at a later date.

This was a pleasant surprise. So that makes 3 Vivillon that I need to raise to level 50...

Looks like Europe has been forgotten again :(

Dang, I traded shinies for them before. At least I can get a Timid one if I soft reset for it.

So I went to get it on Mystery Gift and....nothing. I'm in Canada.

Seems cool. Only a week to get it, but I'll probably find the time to check.

This was such a surprise! I didn't see it coming.

Looks like Europe has been forgotten again :(

Really? I thought there was one for Paris and then another one for all of Europe already.

There's not been one for all of Europe, there has been one for Paris, and one for a German city, can't remember which one.
But just in case there was any doubt, Paris is not the same as Europe. It's not even the biggest city.

Lol sweet, I gues this could count as my birthday present. :p
Someone should buy me something from the Pokemon Center though, seriously. Q-Q

I am in Canada too, but I was able to get it no problem, maybe try again?

Canadian 3DS systems are American region, so it should work. You can always check your 3DS region by going into System Settings and looking at the letter at the end of the version number (American region is U).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom