• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon to be distributed at Pokémon Center in Paris: Will be avai

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon to be distributed at Pokémon Center in Paris: Will be available ...

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon will be distributed at the Pokémon Center in Paris from June 4 until June 21.

Read more on Bulbanews

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon to be distributed at Pokémon Center in Paris: Will be

I really hope there will be more events for this.

Apawn:p

Fate Has Brought Us Here!
Reaction score
Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon to be distributed at Pokémon Center in Paris: Will be

Darn, I want it!!! But I don't live there.....

Alpha71689

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

It sucks that NA never gets these cool events. :(

Life

oh my
Reaction score

As long as I'll be able to get AZ's Floette I think I can let this one slide... >_>

Hopefully, though, there will be more distributions for this.

Farfetchd the Vigilante

Straight, No Chaser
Reaction score

Figures :'(

But considering that it's region exclusive either way, this is pretty much another pattern imo.
A cool one though.

Solayoh

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Surely they will have to release this elsewhere and not just in France.

Usually they over favour Japan.

Lufenium

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score

Hopefully it'll get distributed in other ways around the world, too.

RazorBayleef4

Bayleef used Razor Leaf!
Reaction score

I'd like to get my hands on one of those, so yeah, I hope it gets distributed elsewhere in the future.

キットちゃん

Reaction score

Figured it would be a Pokemon Center distribution.

Random_Pyro

Splat smallfry on sight.
Reaction score

Wonderful, unless this distribution happens in other locations it will be impossible for me to collect all of the vivillon patterns now.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score

Gee thanks, yet another event I can't participate in. Even if you're French, chances are you won't be able to participate

Alola

ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₙₐₘₑ ₒf ₜₕₑ ₘₒₒₙ...
Reaction score

I really like this design! It's a shame that it's only restricted to Japan though. I'm getting really tired of that. Come on TCPi.

Vivillon

Pull in all the Magikarps!
Reaction score

Man! Why Can't I live in Paris? I want to soft-reset a Pokeball Vivillon for my Butterfly Swarm!

H.M

MY OPINIONS!!!11one
Reaction score

Surely there will be French Pokefans that will breed the heck out of these, so you guys shouldn't worry too much. Be glad it isn't some *legendary* with something unique to it (like Mewtwo having a new move added to it), then non-French fans would be boned.

Vivillon

Reaction score

Surely there will be French Pokefans that will breed the heck out of these, so you guys shouldn't worry too much. Be glad it isn't some *legendary* with something unique to it (like Mewtwo having a new move added to it), then non-French fans would be boned.
Apparently you don't know quite enough about Vivillon... When a Vivillon is bred, the offspring is that of your DS's location, not the parents. Thus, this will be of equal rarity as that of any other region-specific event.

H.M

MY OPINIONS!!!11one
Reaction score

Apparently you don't know quite enough about Vivillon... When a Vivillon is bred, the offspring is that of your DS's location, not the parents. Thus, this will be of equal rarity as that of any other region-specific event.
Wow, that's...kind of dumb. Since that's the case, I hope this means that the Pokeball-patterened one will be available elsewhere in the future, or people will try their hardest to find a way to clone the darn thing.

Vivillon

Reaction score

Yeah, times like this when I wish that you could breed Vivillons to get their pattern. However, it is because this does not exist that I was able to get my 5IV Timid Oceanic Vivillon, of which I am VERY proud of.