• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon to be distributed at Pokémon Center in Paris: Will be avai

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon to be distributed at Pokémon Center in Paris: Will be available ...

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon will be distributed at the Pokémon Center in Paris from June 4 until June 21.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon to be distributed at Pokémon Center in Paris: Will be

Darn, I want it!!! But I don't live there.....

Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon to be distributed at Pokémon Center in Paris: Will be

It sucks that NA never gets these cool events. :(

As long as I'll be able to get AZ's Floette I think I can let this one slide... >_>

Hopefully, though, there will be more distributions for this.

Figures :'(

But considering that it's region exclusive either way, this is pretty much another pattern imo.
A cool one though.

Surely they will have to release this elsewhere and not just in France.

Usually they over favour Japan.

Hopefully it'll get distributed in other ways around the world, too.

I'd like to get my hands on one of those, so yeah, I hope it gets distributed elsewhere in the future.

Figured it would be a Pokemon Center distribution.

Wonderful, unless this distribution happens in other locations it will be impossible for me to collect all of the vivillon patterns now.

Gee thanks, yet another event I can't participate in. Even if you're French, chances are you won't be able to participate

I really like this design! It's a shame that it's only restricted to Japan though. I'm getting really tired of that. Come on TCPi.

Man! Why Can't I live in Paris? I want to soft-reset a Pokeball Vivillon for my Butterfly Swarm!

Surely there will be French Pokefans that will breed the heck out of these, so you guys shouldn't worry too much. Be glad it isn't some *legendary* with something unique to it (like Mewtwo having a new move added to it), then non-French fans would be boned.

Surely there will be French Pokefans that will breed the heck out of these, so you guys shouldn't worry too much. Be glad it isn't some *legendary* with something unique to it (like Mewtwo having a new move added to it), then non-French fans would be boned.

Apparently you don't know quite enough about Vivillon... When a Vivillon is bred, the offspring is that of your DS's location, not the parents. Thus, this will be of equal rarity as that of any other region-specific event.

Apparently you don't know quite enough about Vivillon... When a Vivillon is bred, the offspring is that of your DS's location, not the parents. Thus, this will be of equal rarity as that of any other region-specific event.

Wow, that's...kind of dumb. Since that's the case, I hope this means that the Pokeball-patterened one will be available elsewhere in the future, or people will try their hardest to find a way to clone the darn thing.

Yeah, times like this when I wish that you could breed Vivillons to get their pattern. However, it is because this does not exist that I was able to get my 5IV Timid Oceanic Vivillon, of which I am VERY proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom