• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poke Transporter NOT liking pokemon that appear legit

GetSaucedOn77

Reaction score
I have a few pokemon in White 2 that I am trying to transport that the transporter doesn't like. I had transferred them from a friends HG to my White 2. They appear to be legit to me as he is the OT and the levels aren't ridiculously high. An example is the mew and kyogre he has. The stats and info are below.

Mew: Lvl. 41 - Timid Nature - Johto arrived at lvl. 41.
OT: MOTO
ID No. 56597
In Pokeball
Moves: Fly, Surf, Dragon Tail, Return.
Ability: Synchronize
Attack: 85 Defense: 90 Sp. Attack: 91 Sp. Def: 92 Speed: 101

Kyogre: Lvl. 33 - Lax Nature - Johto arrived at lvl 33
OT: MOTO
ID No. 56597
In Pokeball
Moves: Water Pulse, Aqua Ring, Body Slam, Muddy Water
Ability: Drizzle
Attack: 73 Defense: 104 Sp. Atk: 110 Sp. Def: 95 Speed: 67

If these are obviously hacked please let me know. I am not sure how my friend got them but Im pretty sure he didnt hack them.

Kyogre is illegal according to Serebii's Lowest Ball Levels list.

Mew is harder to say since the moves/level are ok. However, I checked Mew events and the only two Gen IV one wasn't available for HGSS, so it can't have legally have been caught in Johto (and if it had been traded from DP its region would be Sinnoh, same with Gen III and Hoenn/Kanto), it could be that.

EDIT: My Pokemon Ranch Mew isn't compatible with your information either.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom