• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

Reaction score
So I just finished episode 8 and I think it started well until episode 5 though Pikachu being raised by Kangaskhan came from no where. It’s still enjoyable but kind of disappointing how it’s almost like the past had been erased. I feel like Go’s character development got kind of lost once he started the catching spree, which wasn't even linked to the bug catching contest. They could have kept his interest in catching but he just seems like he’s obsessed with consumerism now. It's an inevitable consequence of being tied to Pokemon Go I guess, but its kind of hard squaring it with his supposed seriousness and how he thinks he’s better. Also, I think it’s kind of sad how we don’t get to see him developing any bond with his pokemon aside from scorbunny.

THE NO GO MAN
Reaction score
Well I'm still at Episode 5 so the catching spree hasn't started yet ahaha. As for the rest of your comment, this anime is sadly meant to promote GO whose main premise is the catching of Pokemon.
Well you could not say that in a better day:

Ladies and Gentleman:

JESSIE AND JAMES ARE IN POKEMON GO!!!!

Administrator
Reaction score
I assume that it's from players data mining the most recent update for Pokemon Go. It hasn't been mentioned on Serebii yet, so they haven't been officially announced for Pokemon Go yet. I don't know how well their designs will work in Pokemon Go considering how Giovanni looks.

THE NO GO MAN
Reaction score
They will probably be ugly as a Garbodor but I'm happy for them, of course im not going to play Pokemon Go since for me is not a good game that and is only a waste of 4G. I walk 3km each day and I don't want to be looking at the phone all the time.

I recollect that Ash appeared in Pokemon Go but it was not an NPC it was a April Fools Joke in which he photobombs photos.

So we can say that Jessie and James are Pokemon Go main villains alongside Giovanni and the Team Go Rocket admins.

Also about Team Rocket Trio they have appeared in two Pokemon games in two years Let's Go and Go. Top this Ash.

PD: I love Ash design in Pokemon Go is the perfect mesh between OG Ash and SM Ash.

Captura.PNG