• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

It’s a bit of a missed opportunity Ash doesn’t say he’s the Alolan Champion (from what could tell anyway)
Ash isn't really the type of guy who brags about his achievements. He sure was in his early days, but these days, I think it's pretty understandable that he hasn't mentioned it.

Hop appearing and battling in the PWC.

I don't know if I could have seen that working, mainly due to how Hop's screentime still might be too minimal for him to work effectively as a rival in the anime. I'd love to see Hop get more attention, but given his storyline and role in the game, I think he would have needed to be introduced early and show up consistently for him to work. Plus, I'm just worried about Hop getting the Hau treatment if he does appear at this rate. They'll probably still show Hop at some point, if only because he is Leon's younger brother, but how much of a role he'll have in the anime is pretty up in the air. I could see them bringing Bede as well, but they might show him as a young Gym Leader in-training instead of a rival similar to what happened with Cheren back in BW.

Let's try reviving this thread, shall we?

I just learned that the construction of Submarine Explorer 1 was foreshadowed in a Hoenn episode of the anime, where Captain Stern mentions that the Stern Shipyard was constructing a submarine. However, nothing apparently ever came from it.

Ash and Misty's Fast Balls and Brock's Heavy Ball, the apricorn balls they got from Kurt. Ash did use his Lure Ball for Totodile and Misty hers for Corsola, as well as Brock using his Fast Ball for Pineco, but the anime hasn't been much for using Pokeball variants except for rare occasions. Go could use them to be more strategic and make some captures more credible.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom