• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokédex 3D Pro promotional video released: Several new features shown

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokédex 3D Pro promotional video released: Several new features shown

The official Japanese Nintendo website has revealed a promotional video of Pokédex 3D Pro. Several new features are shown in the video.

Read more on Bulbanews

This feature needs to be either free or have some sort of code included with B2/W2 games when it comes to NA because I will not be buying it on it's own.

It's really cool but, I'm still not sure it's worth the amount GF is asking for.

Full of want, i dont think the pricings that unreasobable for this awesome application, i think its to be around around $5

I love my free version, but it sucks only getting three Pokémon a day. :( I'll totally be buying this when it's available in America! I'm sorry to ask this, but...does anyone have a price and release date for America? I clicked the link to the website to get more info but it's (I assume) in Japanese. I can't read Japanese. ^^' Help with my question would be greatly appreciated~ <3

--Tora

I hope that I don't have to update it daily... It is ridiculous to have to do that, especially for 649 Pokémon. If the only way to get the pokemon is to unlock 3 a day, like said by Toraxchan, that is 216 days. Over half a year!

Here's all 647 pokemon available in the app...

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

The new gen I, II and III pokemon models look amazing, also the gen IV models also seems to have been remodeled :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom