• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokedex Entries that creeped you out

none of them state is as a fact

and it might mean it originated the great part of Pokémon
i kind of doubt it gave origin to Legendaries.

But Alas, this thread isn't for that.
Same can be said for Arceus.

yes, and as i said before, this is not the place, i was just answering you

Spoink's Ruby pokédex entry really creeped me out as a kid:

Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing - if it stops, its heart will stop.

Spoink's Ruby pokédex entry really creeped me out as a kid:

Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing - if it stops, its heart will stop.

but in some parts in the anime spoink was seen not bouncing?

but in some parts in the anime spoink was seen not bouncing?

Pffft

yeah, but you can't trust the Anime Completely in regards to a Pokémon's Habit or Life.

one more:

Frillish's White Déx Entry(Japanese):

It numbs Prey with Poison and then takes it to its Den, which is said to be 8000 Meters deep under the sea.

one more:

Frillish's White Déx Entry(Japanese):

Oh yes, this is the entry that freaked the hell out of me. Especially when you see this pic:

(Warning! Huge picture and you might die)
Frillish_Night_Shade.png

:scared:

^^ it would have been scarier if i didn't see it un the Anime before XD

but yeah, talk about Nightmare Fuel...

While these aren't Black/White entries, two entries from Diamond and Pearl creeped me out. The Pearl and HearGold/SoulSilver entries for Drifloon are interesting:

"It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. However, it gets pulled around instead." Actually, this one is more funny than creepy.

"It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing."

The Diamond/Pearl entry for Dusknoir is very creep as well:

"The antenna on its head captures radio waves from the world of spirits that command it to take people there." This is messed up. Dead spirits are telling it to kill people. Thats just plain scary. And combing it with the animation of the mouth on its stomach opening and smiling, that is a scary Pokemon. Though that last thing might just be me.

^^ hah! that's tame

its Japanese Entry mentioned it bringing the kids to HELL!

I'm going to be real original and say Litwick's. I just don't want an emo candle critter sucking up my life force and using it as fuel.

I think Basculin's is the one which disturbed me the most, as I'm vegan -

Red- and blue-striped Basculin are very violent and always fighting. They are also remarkably tasty.

Hypno's FireRed Pokédex description is rather creepy...

It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized.

"It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing."

Shrugh* Sounds like a crossover between Supernatural and Pokemon. Ghost types are truly fucked up Pokemon.
Depends on the Ghost type. Some aren't so bad, really. :hugs her Golurk:

But yeah, Drifloon's entry is pretty messed up. Even worse? It's actually kinda cute, so you have no idea that it wants to drag you to hell. :eek:

Banette's pokedex entry in Emerald. I have had so many toys thrown away and now I know that they will get their revenge!!!

Shrugh* Sounds like a crossover between Supernatural and Pokemon. Ghost types are truly fucked up Pokemon.
Depends on the Ghost type. Some aren't so bad, really. :hugs her Golurk:

But yeah, Drifloon's entry is pretty messed up. Even worse? It's actually kinda cute, so you have no idea that it wants to drag you to hell. :eek:

They intend to do it, but they get carried away by the wind, aww, that's stupid, and sad, they probably got expelled from the evildoer's academy.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom