• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokedolls

Maggie Moon

Reaction score
I live in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia in Canada and I'm looking for Pokedolls. Do you have any advice on getting them?

Well, since Canadians can't order from pokemoncenter.com, I guess you'd have to use eBay or get a friend in the United States to get some for you.

Depends on what Pokedoll(s) you're looking for. If you want any of the ones they have on pokemoncenter.com, definately try to have a friend/relation in the States order them for you. They're usually cheaper than getting them off eBay.

But, eBay tends to have ones up that you can't get from pokemoncenter.com. They're often a bit more expensive (I think I paid about $30 for my Umbreon (that's including shipping from Japan), but because people can get them from the Pokemon Center in Japan, you can get new ones long before they become available from pokemoncenter.com.

So, yeah. Depends on what you're looking for. But do keep an eye on eBay. Sometimes someone not in the know will put something up at a really good price (not knowing that other people are trying to sell it for quite a bit more).

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom