• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokehero

Lead villain who has a considerable amount of fighting ability himself but chooses not to fight much. That's the vide I'm getting from him.

Carnivine.

Like Oko from He-Man but with effective ghost and plant powers rather than ineffective magic. Not super powerful but competent and has its use in the superhero team. Cute but also slightly eerie.

Delphox

A night hero a la Batman who is romantic like Tuxedo Mask.

Breloom

Hmm...
She has pretty superhero-esque lore already, honestly (including a backstory involving the tragic loss of a loved one). I'd put her against versions of the Loyal Three who are alive and supposedly pillars of the community, but are secretly doing some very shady and exploitive things. She would find out and try to stop them, but something about her appearance and/or powers that make people assume she's a monster. The Loyal Three would become even more beloved for fighting her off and "protecting" the populace, but she'd continue trying to help people regardless. She would gradually get a supporting cast of allies who have figured out the truth of the situation.

Noivern?

There's this hero called the Phantom, and one of the notable things about him is that there's been a long line of Phantoms using the same costume and tactics to make the world think he's a single immortal/supernatural being. Maybe a Lileep hero could be something like that, as a riff on the "living fossil" nature of the Pokémon? At any rate, I definitely think the hero's costume would have a green hood with yellow eyes glowing underneath.

Scovillain

Back
Top Bottom